3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Darth Prencher 24.07.20 01:13 pm

Combat classes in Mass Effect 4 (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

All about the story , races , gays , and about the classes we forgot
Looking forward to your ideas dear fans (like me ) mass effect here's my thought ,
I always when I played for the engineer shortage biotics , and when the adept technical skills so , my new class is - engineer-biotic : moshiny soldiers who during the battle uses the technique to protect and biotics to attack.
Here's my idea of waiting for your
31 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bibika101 24.07.20

Dart Prencher Well actually a class (engineer-biotic) is already there -- it's a watchman

D
Darth Prencher 24.07.20

Kakashachnik
I know but the guardians use shields and I propose to give the adepts of the machine guns , drones , all these cool gadgets engineers

D
Darth Prencher 24.07.20

Kakashachnik
My honored and now a well, I mean the idea

G
Gaj 24.07.20

The mixture chtol to do..

D
Dj Jock 24.07.20

Dart Prencher
How would classes in principle was always the same, as usual stormtrooper or sniper fighter the Earthling, or salarians scientist, biotic asari engineer, engineer turiones or sniper attack. Just maybe the race will change everything. But the principle remains the same.
Gaj
Yeah mix just what we need...

M
MunchkiN 616 24.07.20

inginer biotik is a guard like if I'm not mistaken
and finally in game 3 of the class. warrior rogue and Jidai and related classes
I would like so that it was possible to have a class raskladku skills and combat with independent pumping.
those are for example the boat can then pump the armor and sniper rifle and in the branch class the magic and the resulting naginatas.
and the soldiers say there is all sorts of passive time dilation, etc. so that the difference was

D
Darth Prencher 24.07.20

Should be in mass effect add new skills, like Sith lightning , or lifting items to throw at enemies or something else like cool chtuk .
Here is the new class came up with : Explosion-technician engineer obladayuschij a full set of grenades(Inferno , blasting and biotic grenades as Avika in the m3) , traps (like mines or grenades, stickies etc) , explosive cartridges , it is necessary still yesterday as a guard, but that they overload much exploded.
Well, waiting for your suggestions

i
ironHAMMER.ms 24.07.20

A standard set will infa 100%.

I always when I played for the engineer shortage biotics , and when the adept technical skills so
So for this and conceived the same, and partners are not just underfoot confused.

B
Bibika101 24.07.20

Dart Prencher
About explosion technique the idea is good, but I think all the classes will remain the same

D
Dj Jock 24.07.20

Dart Prencher
Well, this is star Wars or something, they said that mixing universes is not ice :) Biovar many more new things will come up don't worry about it :)

D
Darth Prencher 24.07.20

Dj Jock
I didn't say to add it lightning of the Sith , I said something like that for example the biotic shock - adept strikes enemy with biotics ( wypadowa as the lightning in real life ) and it not only takes away the enemy's life but also temporarily stuns him
Kakashachnik
Explosive technician is the same almost the Demoman (I think can't remember the exact name ) from Dragon Age 3 just upgraded ,and as we all remember Bioware said that it will use ideas from DA3 so anything is possible

D
Darth Prencher 24.07.20

Here is another class this is commander each commander must first and foremost cares about his team and командороа0в for this antispermalnye biotic implants and tehnicheskoe narezanie , skills: support of coopetitive (gain Shitov of coopetitive ) , the increase with the help of technical skills Stryker accuracy , range and weapon damage of coopetitive at a time , Three kinds of ammunition - armor-piercing , explosive , and ammunition Inferno ( a new kind of cartridges are able while burning the enemy to waste armor , life and make the enemy weak to biotic and technical skills ) still warp , overload , throw and biotic , passive skill - increases the damage and duration of the biotic and technical skills ,as well as a 30% chance that after using a skill will not need recharging for cooperteam and yourself, recovery -60% chance that coparties when wound up and can restore shields and health without penicilina

D
Dj Jock 24.07.20

Darth Prencher
Commander and still like star Wars Republic Commandor , where the commander operated the 3 guys during complex operations :) No offense of course. But if you do it like how you described about the shields, then make all the mobs special abilities for like a cheat. Better system with the skills complicated, and if you add the ability that all characters and mobs, without exception.

K
KanoVoxLian 24.07.20

Firstly, martial classes should be more diverse.that is, to invent new the class. In the Previous parts existed classes such as Adept,Attack,Guard,Scout,Engineer and Soldier,so we choose a certain class, but then nuance this specialization is only one profile that is is impossible to use skills of another class(or rather you can but only this one skill loyal character).And one specialization even complicates the passage. For example to combine two classes Soldier and Engineer,imagine you have to fend off a large number or very large number of enemies, and you have the ability to Head of adrenaline and combat drone. So-produced combat drone, activate and Head of adrenaline, and as if a lot of enemies on our way, did not all they will be destroyed quickly and without much effort. Even if the enemies are stronger for example the Banshee or something like that. Or is there an interesting variant of the combination Attack with Scouts,or the combination of the Adept with the Scouts,and you can even go further by combining the Guard with a Soldier,good armor plus good health will make your soldier super-soldier.

Secondly, I would like that each selected class are displayed on your character, for Example if you have a predominant Engineer your portrait prudent,calm character, and scrupulous nature.And your character looks at the World with apprehension. For example, to take the Soldier,well, everything is clear. Your character,a pain in one place sticks out,not sitting in one place all the time breaks in which she scrapes,impulsive,even ready for a friend to go to their deaths without even thinking,his motto the Honor,glory and uniform.The rest will not describe the special sense,and so the principle is clear.

D
Dj Jock 24.07.20

KanoVoxLian
That's for sure. In the statistics shows that engineers played almost the less number of players. While the soldier class dominates all other classes. You need a variety of for anyone.

L
Leytenant Saymon Goust Ra 24.07.20

I understand that the game in General, and then discuss classes)))

T
TheIllusiveMan 24.07.20

Since we are discussing what is not, what do you think about to discuss the ending of Half Life 3?

But seriously, as soon as the game will be, then we will discuss the advantages of different classes.

G
Gaj 24.07.20

But would be fun if some sort of biotic thrower is :D well, or rakitnik..no difference)))

D
Dj Jock 24.07.20

Gaj
:D Already presented...

D
Dem0n01 24.07.20

Personally my idea is not to make any classes, and to do so for example - the player chooses their specialization ( for example, biotic and engineer, soldier, and engineer, etc.), and then selects 7 skills ( well, in 3 parts, 6-7 skills, 7-8 unity). The player can use skills of different classes, and the selected specialization gives a bonus to skills of that class (one of the specialties of the biotic, that is a plus to skills, biotics, etc.).