3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sergio-rus 24.07.20 01:16 pm

Secrets, costumes, Easter eggs etc. (Resident Evil 6)

here on YouTube found how to open all the Persians mercenaries

Helena (Mercs) - Score a B Rank or Higher in Urban Chaos
Piers (Mercs) - Score a B Rank or Higher in Steel Beast
Sherry (Mercs) - Score a B Rank or Higher in Mining the Depths
Ada (Mercs) - Beat the Story on Ada
Clara (Mercs) - Play As Ada and Score a B or Higher in Any Map
55 Comments
Sort by:
A
AlanWest 24.07.20

Found one of the Easter eggs (I do not know it was there or not) - in Chapter 5 for Leon, once versed on the roof with the Simons, during a conversation of Ada and Leon playing music such as played during the dialogue in Resident Evil 2 when Ada was lying wounded.

A
AlanWest 24.07.20

3aic
You mean a buddy? For example there are trophies which can be obtained by killing certain weapons a certain number of enemies. And we know that every Persian own kind of weapons.

W
WarlokIII 24.07.20

AlanWest
Geez!!! And I thought, th for m usance friend... go pereproydu second cast

A
AlanWest 24.07.20

WarlokIII
Slightly changed the music, but still nostalgic. Not many will notice only oldskulschiki that his Curling is played in the RES. This is still my favorite Easter eggs (I did not expect this) About the others found, only the fact that Chris and Ada may's slide ride

W
WarlokIII 24.07.20

AlanWest
Psib))) all night was nostalgical )))

B
Bonlesher Twidd 24.07.20

D3KKER
he is not properly said to open Charles should open all the costumes and all Pernaja

B
Bonlesher Twidd 24.07.20

people help play the mercenaries opened all the cards are all in S and personage not open

S
Sanchez Ramirez 24.07.20

AlanWest
I'm not the one, then noticed =)) Also, when I heard some slight tremor went through the body (in a good way). After all, and the 2nd part is my favourite.

M
Malefik11 24.07.20

Bonlesher Twidd
open only in the normal mercenaries((

a
artemsberg 24.07.20

no Easter eggs ,one flood

K
Korbunja 24.07.20

Prompt and Magnum only Jake is available? I would like to have all had!

r
raganrok 24.07.20

Nothing special, apparently all it took to achieve, Ala, crawl on all fours 500 m or 2 km proplyne (is so interesting).

P. S. In the campaign of Chris in battle with an invisible snake, you can find 10 to skills, seems to be the only one in the game (never found), although you all already know.

t
this isnt weed 24.07.20

D3KKER
Not Clara and Carla

H
HUNTER ON A DEAD 24.07.20

Maybe it was, but... In the first Chapter for Chris to shoot in j AVO, which is holding at gunpoint hostage and (thereby saving it) to earn this medal in the statistics of the passage is the place where you have to jump to the door which will be first battle with the j AVO... More in the Chapter where you have to chase Ada (Carla) in the room with lasers: quick shoot at the fuses (the glowing things on the sides of the door) and voila - we were the first in the Elevator and get prizes (in the room, just as the rise)... In the next room you can also beat heroes fending off exploding robots from Persian, which breaks the door (and again to a gig and deserved a medal in statistics)

B
Brok Ramlou 24.07.20

guys who can do a skin of crossbones from the first avenger movie split? mod to replace Chris just externally