3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BUNTA 24.07.20 01:17 pm

Want to score on the second world war? (World of Warcraft)

Moderators do not delete. Because really important..

If you want to score on World of Warcraft?

And I scored.. I'm not playing anymore. And advise you. 3.5 years down the drain...
26 Comments
Sort by:
X
Xaker 23 24.07.20

Not but not playing,inet does not allow)))))

S
Shoomer 24.07.20

How long have scored the author? How many have stick?

C
Cuba 24.07.20

I scored 2 months ago (was addicted middle stage) and now again started to play somewhere 2 weeks ago! and I am very pleased ! so as a dependency is not present, even though the Internet cut off (ugh ugh ugh) I don't care! play happy and everything is just OK

B
BUNTA 24.07.20

The author suffered from an acute bronchitis, and atomic pumped the horn to 19 LVL.))
And have not played for a few months. Although it is easier to go from the beginning.
2006й year. Summer, I put a WWII classic. I didn't play back then. Then D2 was in the first place.
At the end of 2006 I started to play.
2007y year, 9th grade. Exams. World war II was abandoned at 7 months. Then when I saw Durotar I was just sick.. 2008y year played in the summer.

B
BUNTA 24.07.20

Now trying to play. But no pull.. Just still can not walk..=)

X
Xaker 23 24.07.20

Now trying to play. But not stalling.
I, too, just as usponu the beginning of the game for the Alliance, and all world war II goes to the last place

B
BUNTA 24.07.20

I'm for the Horde played.
But Vova everywhere was removed and the battle chest take to him somewhere..

Y
Yesira 24.07.20

don't play already... in General, as I think about the Lich King, all desire is lost anyways, thank you Blizzard for getting rid of wow addiction :D

B
BUNTA 24.07.20

=)
Do not play for 1 month and 22 days. A fully not play! Even Vova nowhere))

Y
Yesira 24.07.20

I have :) but too lazy to pay for many months, lying all about the relationship one who will want to score 100% :)

I
Izotic 24.07.20

And I'm not going to score!
PG saw on the news that someone has passed WoW!
And what have I done? and I can do it!
Give WoWку for six months!
Ura Ura tovarischi!

B
BUNTA 24.07.20

Yesira
And I have the keys lying around))
Iea93
Come and play)) And we want to.. hmm.. to LIVE!

I
Izotic 24.07.20

Life is WoW

Y
Yesira 24.07.20

some circumcised you have a life... I would tell you about the life of Vova, but a lot of bad will have to write :)
PG saw on the news that someone has passed WoW!
he died? O. o because wow is an endless game) although, maybe his subscription ran out and he decided that was it :D

I
Izotic 24.07.20

himself in the news look!(the news tab third from the top)

Y
Yesira 24.07.20

He just did all the quests.... I leveled 80 max did 50 quests, because they surrendered everything.
PS the PVP there is even a word :) (especially the arena seasons come out very quickly)

I
Izotic 24.07.20

uh actually it says that he earned all the achievements and completed all the quests!

I
Izotic 24.07.20

but pvp is a whole section in the achievements

Y
Yesira 24.07.20

heh, looked his Armory :) PPC is a sick man... want to be the same - go for it! Sleep 1-2 hours, because while we sleep - the enemies swing, and so and so, well, that's until the money is there, and then what? Someone will feed you a few years, when you as zombie will be absorbed by the wolf?
P. S. I'd like to see this person :D

S
Shoomer 24.07.20

Yesira, +1.