3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
insex 24.07.20 01:20 pm

What settings in gameconfig need to increase? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

So the problem is this, put a couple packs of Addons cars, trying to add a couple more cars and the game crashes on the loading screen error ERR_FIL_PACK_1
That's a total of somewhere around 350 machines are already installed on top, but a lot of understand, but still, that twist to even slightly increase the limits?
spinning these settings
MaxVehicleModelInfos value=910 put 9999, does not help
MaxExtraVehicleModelInfos value=2152 put 9999, does not help
5 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bupycop 24.07.20

insex
More nines, then just working, I TTE answer!

i
insex 24.07.20

9999 the example I wrote, of course I gradually added different values, there is no sense.
googled, there's still a lot of settings need to change, crap full.
machines I have 298 at the moment is, the game runs, but if you include trainer uploading MP_maps (aircraft carrier) immediately crashes.

i
insex 24.07.20

Is there a solution to this problem, if anyone is interested, we need to combine all the dlc files on the machine, in one dlc then it will be a huge amount of Addons to install, the difficulty is that all the configs in one it is necessary to unite, I sometimes delve in the configs, but 207 folder will not shoveled, but the new one I will have to try to combine into one dlc, if you get something like lay out of the Park for 1,000 cars :)))

A
Andrey Von-Reich 24.07.20

Hey. can you make a tutorial how to combine all of the car or than you are guided? I have a problem with the game after updating 877

i
insex 24.07.20

Doing everything via OpenIV, shake blank template dlc (Add-On / Replace Base Folder) from the website gta5-mods.com
pull configuration files handling.meta vehicles.meta carvariations.meta (carcols.meta this is optional if you do not need body kits to be honest the addon cars body kits miserable, with a few exceptions, I put them only in carvariations will need to change the strings 753_name_modkit (753 this example, there may be any other figure, name is another example) on 0_default_modkit)
then pull with the same openiv configuration files each of the dlc cars, they are usually one in the dlc, sometimes several, copy these settings into an empty file from a template dlc handling.meta and vehicles.meta (these are the main configuration files) copy the settings for each of the added cars, it is better to do it via notepad++
and most importantly forget the drag of vehicles.rpf files textures video for each car for 3 file are usually..
to do all this need to be located a bit to the code reading the xml to not make mistakes.
in General, a little confusing painted )))

at first it might be suparno, but as soon as you combine several cars, you'll like Semyon clicking ))
in short, you need only two program openiv and notepad++ and some understanding of the code.