3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksey Zastanchenko 24.07.20 01:20 pm

A serious bug with the frame of the power armor. Need help (Fallout 4)

After putting on the frame of the power armor's happened... in General, do not know how more precisely to describe all shown on screen. The character walks like in normal clothes, but the sounds when walking like I'm walking in power armor. Go to the inventory is also impossible, because instead of Inventa empty space on the screen. And most importantly: I can't get out of it!(( Help, please! Persisted a very long time( Maybe there is some command that removes or deletes the frame with the character...

19 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksey Zastanchenko 24.07.20

BlackNigerSofa
OK, now try.

A

BlackNigerSofa
Did not help

D
Doberrman699 24.07.20

Call to the console, click with the mouse on GG, inv enter , then page up page down rock and find a frame the power armor, then in the console player.removeitem 00000хххх ,where xxx is the ID of the frame

D
Doberrman699 24.07.20

Frame power armor atomic cat name I think, if it's the one in Concord took

A

Doberrman699
Did as you said, failed. Instead of the names of the squares( Also looked the id of the frame on the wiki, but didn't help(

A

Everything decided. Just went to a different power armor and came out of it. However, the frame and the nuclear unit is gone forever, well, to hell with them) But the bug was gone and everything was back nasvai places)

D
Doberrman699 24.07.20

ATA showracemenu didn't use to glitch? Can the surgeon go look and otdelitsa costume

A

... and appeared again, but without visible effect.

A

Doberrman699
Now I will try

D
Doberrman699 24.07.20

Do you happen to have this on a frame not worth it? There was one mod

A

Doberrman699
not worth it. Retexture only the black arms of synths, retextured Piper and Curie.

A

Doberrman699
showracemenu doesn't help. To make plastic out, because it is necessary to sit on a chair, and I can not sit down (apparently the game thinks I'm still in power armor)

D
Doberrman699 24.07.20

Alexey Sustenance
Until soobrazhalka over, well, over to wait, we can even imagine what, or people will bump

R
Rulik Proba-Rulit 24.07.20

Guys, would you often!!!

A

In General, if I go to power your booking, then everything works fine. Tried various commands (type recycleactor, sexchange etc) didn't help.

A

However, put the crack for the console, the squares are gone, and through the command inv found all the same frame and armor was removed. The bug disappeared, but after repeated putting on and taking off armor the same thing again. Probably still have to boot up to the bug, for it to be treated it's probably just the patches(

l
light_faller 24.07.20

good time. on the old wiki, in the garage of the atomic cats after a RAID, the gunners can steal a unique frame atomic cats +1000 ML. clambered all, nowhere. has anyone found anyway?
it seems like it was about him in this thread was a conversation. how to get it? )

B
BlackTigerTK 24.07.20

light_faller wrote:
on the old wiki, in the garage of the atomic cats after a RAID, the gunners can steal a unique frame atomic cats +1000 ML.
Not found such information in the English wiki. But it is written that one frame, which is inside the garage, when you attack shooters might be occupied by someone realties of the Atomic Cats. And some special effect attached to the Atomic cats, I'm the editor has not seen.

l
light_faller 24.07.20

BlackTigerTK
esteemed English. wiki. any information confirming Rus. version no. so, disinformation. sorry. thanks for the reply about the editor, additional argument )