3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
asgg 24.07.20 01:20 pm

DDR2 vs DDR3

What is the difference between ддр2 and DDR3, in addition to frequency
9 Comments
Sort by:
K
Knight52 24.07.20

Dude, that vaasche only cifre!

But seriously, in everything.

S
Ser777 24.07.20

asgg
Voltage, timings, process, connectors, power consumption ,maximum memory capacity,bandwidth, and many others Read Wikipedia

M
MunchkiN 616 24.07.20

for practice only frequencies and therefore bandwidth
well, they are not compatible with each other.

D
Denis Kyokushin 24.07.20

asgg
If in the Witcher 3, the number of Persians twist on Maxi in Novigrad 40 minutes flight with guaranteed DDRII RAM.Without additions to the finish in 5-6 hours.With add — in an hour.
I have 8Gb DDRII 880МГц.The acceleration of the bus.

M
MunchkiN 616 24.07.20

[Denis]
are you leaving most likely something else is associated. perhaps with some errors of the game. the more VRAM memory you have and eat more B3 recorded up to approximately 10GB in the peak averaging 8-9 with 16 GB. in theory this should be offset by the paging file and some thought.

D
Denis Kyokushin 24.07.20

MunchkiN 616
Throughput is low,no time to handle the maximum number of Persians,hammered to the eyeballs.The paging file when it is hammered up to 10 GB
Once the number of the Persians was lowered to minimum,the crashes stopped.The requirements of the Witcher 3 prescribed Phenom ll x4 945.It works with DDRIII

M
MunchkiN 616 24.07.20

[Denis]
well, maybe. TC common gaming ддр2 800MHz 6400мб sec. I have a very simple DDR3 10600 1333MHz already. in single channel mode in the games, there are friezes and a significant reduction in fps in dragon age Inquisitor for example. and so Minh was ддр2 8500 1066MHz standard and he is against conventional DDR Nitsche gave within error despite the fact that it was bitterly dispersed.
departures in wedlake 3 with reduced bandwidth seem to me unlikely TC the game crashes when the game is minimized and it is able to stop altogether for a dozagruzok if for example the train fell asleep. but with a bug of this plan that I couldn't clean out some chest or to execute an action which clearly led to the departure was there.

D
Denis Kyokushin 24.07.20

MunchkiN 616
Makes sense to me to deceive you?As soon as I get a chance to play,I here you, the screen will fill with error after departure

D
Denis Kyokushin 24.07.20

MunchkiN 616
Here memory is RAM Packed.:
Spoiler