3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LITE33 24.07.20 01:22 pm

Stage Fatality PC (Mortal Kombat X)

Write here stage at least someone? And from consoles stage do not apply. Or how to open them? The game is bought, not pirates
17 Comments
Sort by:
j
jokermayers19 24.07.20

LITE33
I know for Counago Face ,back,forward,down ,up
And for Bo Rai Chica,back ,forward,back,forward sh

a
arhimpeless 24.07.20

saw the incentive is not checked.

Johnny Cage DBF BL
Erron Black DDD4
Jason DBFF
Kung Lao DFD3
Jax DFD1
Sonya Blade BFD2
Kenshi DFD3
Kitana FDD3
Sub-Zero FDB2
Mileena DDD1
Kano UUB3
Liu Kang DFB3
Ermac DUDD3
Reptile FDD BL
Raiden DDD2
Quan Chi BFD2
Scorpion DD1
D'Vorah FF BL
Predator FDBU
Takeda UUUD
Cassie Cage DDBF2
Jacqui Briggs DFD4
Kung Jin UDF4
Shinnok DBFF
Tanya UDUD4
Kotal Khan FDB1
Ferra/Torr BFB4
Goro DDDD1
Tremor D,D,D 4
Alien DDD3
Bo' Rai Cho BFBF2
Leatherface FBDU
Triborg DDU BL
D - Down U - Up F - Forward B - Back
BL - block
1 - quick punch 2 - high punch 3 - quick kick 4 - a powerful kick

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 24.07.20

On the Market the outside world, some technique should be done several times and at the end of the last round,when the enemy's HP in 1 hit to throw the enemy the old woman. She his face respiraci)

L
LITE33 24.07.20

jokermayers19

Not valid for leather face. I tried from the console but not effect anything.
As the question marks be removed? Is the update waiting or something in the game you need to open stage ?

j
jokermayers19 24.07.20

LITE33
Bad then tried
They don't get out when I do strange fatality,then there's question marks will be gone,and will be shown as strange fatality is done

L
LITE33 24.07.20

jokermayers19

Oh come on ? I have everything done. And fast, medium and slow, and through the unit. There is no all. Without block it's just Bouncing at the end, but even through the unit nothing happens.

L
LITE33 24.07.20

Oh, the reptile triggered stage. Cool

D
Demonyx 24.07.20

Everything works, yesterday everything was paperdoll.

j
jokermayers19 24.07.20

LITE33
Here's the show
Spoiler

L
LITE33 24.07.20

jokermayers19

Thank you)

j
jokermayers19 24.07.20

Sub_Zero95
To Sonya is not the topic here..

A
Alexander_Vesker 24.07.20

jokermayers19
it is not only for Sonya.it's probably for the gamepad XBOX360 he and Sonya the button calls and the x-box.I have on PC just XBOX360 gamepad.to me this video just came in handy.I think anyone also have this gamepad will appreciate.do not just think about yourself.there are other people

A

jokermayers19
you yourself where the screen is overthrown?and I mean bald.nimble all the same.for a not see.while others notice

j
jokermayers19 24.07.20

Sub_Zero95
He understood che blurted out? here arena fatalities for the PC and not on consoles |=

A

jokermayers19
Write here stage at least someone? And from consoles stage do not apply. Or how to open them? The game is bought, not pirates
as far as I can see the theme in the PC version.the man writes from the CONSOLE is not a good choice.so PC,the video buttons under gamepad 360.I checked my PC and gamepad 360.it's you he want no matter the subject or on what others write

j
jokermayers19 24.07.20

PF,easy, And I had already written a couple of characters from a Strange Fatality ,from Leather → ,←, ↓,↑ For the Alien 3 times ↓ L For Triberga ↓,↑ Unit W ,tell me who else you want to know.are you stupid or what? Here for PC Strange Fatality,it's on the keyboard are! And don't be rude to me!