3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kostya Volk 24.07.20 01:22 pm

Troubles (Arma 3)

In General, FPS in Armagh pleasant, 28 - 30 in almost all conditions, but there is one detail, greatly hindering the game while firing with a light machine gun or when there is a massive shooting, my FPS during all of this just falls in ----. I have no idea how to fix it, dug the whole Internet, prescribed to label everything, danced with a tambourine and even accidently caused Zeus to his house, but he himself - - - and wished me luck. In General, please help :c
7 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gross1k 24.07.20

You mean alone or network? Just to say a fps in this game affects not only iron, but from the server: number of persons, tasks, objects on the map and how long ago was the restart. I know that disabling vertical sync gives +5-20 fps, if not help, change iron.

K
Kostya Volk 24.07.20

Gross1k
Loner, I frieze, I do not know why, the FPS in the game is good enough.

G
Gross1k 24.07.20

Kostya Wolf
Very strange. I used to have in bucket everything is stable, it was a year ago, changed the hardware and now flies. Try to reinstall, check integrity, reduced graphics to minimum.

M
Mr.Rifleman 24.07.20

ArmA, a famous phrase that explains everything. In Armagh too many different factors that affect the performance. Usually the game starts to slow down due to the AI bots, and you, probably, tormoznet is associated with some effects in the game (the effects of fire, hits, etc.)

v
volshebnichek 24.07.20

if tracer bullets from the machine gun shoot I had podvisony. Maybe You have the same problem. Well, as written above is true-This is ArmA)

H
HAKS 24.07.20

maximum 60-40 fps with VSYNC, I lowered the graphics fps of 120 but he is not stable 60 120 other games are smoother at 30) 2 days set up spat removed)

K
Kostya Volk 24.07.20

I tried to put graphics on the minimum value, the FPS went up, but the Frisians were left as written above, it Starts to slow down due to any effects, in my case, the effects of fire. If someone knows the solution, help, not aptes :)