3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zharkovich aka Agent Smit 24.07.20 01:22 pm

Who-thread met a fanfiction?

on games?
But just a normal fanfiction.
That was really to read.
That was not stupidity.
11 Comments
Sort by:
n
nasosnaya stanciya boli 24.07.20

Child of Dagoth Ur met? Somewhere here in the vicinity wandering. Ask her. The truth is there for Morrowind too narrow focus, you do not understand what was happening.

F
F3nix 24.07.20

http://travel.ag.ru/gothic/art/g3_plot Script Gothic 3 there are 6 or 7 chapters, read half of it so it was fun to play.

A
Angel_Trent 24.07.20

www.fanfiction.net

if English no problem is the huge database of fanfiction for books,movies and games.

M
Mix__ 24.07.20

Go to the forum for Half life 2. There's a whole bunch. Mostly funny, but there is one serious story about HL2 from Rapid

k
kamelos 24.07.20

Muahah on the forum GTA)) Dump, just the same)) Many people like))

D
Dagot 24.07.20

For The Elder Scrolls fan fiction the cloud... And pretty high quality. but mostly in English...

N
NikolaMal 24.07.20

Looking for the works of Alexander Wasikowska (a series of books - the absolute). If anyone has, throw off the link.

J
JBaker6661 24.07.20

To be honest, I hate fanfiction. I am a fierce fan of all sorts of canons, so if you see that he doesn't, I fall into a rage. In addition, many writers are doing in an incomprehensible language, ignoring 60-70% of the rules of the Russian language.
And it's okay even if fanfiction is adequate, which represent an alternative view of history, but most is designed to show sexual relations between a variety of characters. It is an insult to the Creator of the original, I think

M
MunchkiN 616 24.07.20

for schalkau a lot of fanfiction AAA you can buy
calling the Witcher 3 steal. masseffect is fanfic that will link the trilogy with a new part.
for forgotten realms of fanfiction can squash a license to look. about the adventures of the dark ELFA there are other.

_
_SeleniT_ 24.07.20

On Ficbot of fanfiction on the games very much. However, it's hard to find something quality.

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 24.07.20

nafig fanfiction, there is such a wonderful genre - Glitch. books already the sea is reckoned.