3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
choa 24.07.20 01:23 pm

About quick move (Fallout 4)

Just an observation. Typed in the console:
player.setav speedMult 900
and fly a jetpack across the map with great speed. Only here how long is the flight failed, a few seconds went Lody on the landscape and the objects, then the game hang, although probably beginning to load a new part of the landscape, I didn't wait. From which we can conclude that for example increase the speed of the rotorcraft, in principle, will not work.

It is all as it intersects with the cases unique dynamic the download locations if you ride the Elevator (occurs several times throughout the game), and the fact that crash from the top of the building Masses, the Fusion will be a little faster than if you make out the rapid movement down (for HDD). Before the truth can tie it together. Just I can't help thinking that Фолаче4 there's a crack in the download level. Deliberately done.
6 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marty52 24.07.20

choa
Just I can't help thinking that Фолаче4 there's a crack in the download level. Deliberately done.
Since a certain patch, the game introduced a system geometry according to the type of Stalker game series. That is, at the current level is loaded all in a certain radius from the player. It is my observation. Made, apparently, to optimize (weak approach), because the FPS in the city was terrible. But again, this is just my personal observation. Not going to say that everything is exactly as I said.

c
choa 24.07.20

Marty52
Yes, it is true. If you type tfc 1 and fly beyond the sanctuary, you can clearly see that downloaded just this area. Attempt even closer to Redrocket the gas station leads to Adam. Attempt to fly on the Concorde causes Saviano/boot. That is, the game somehow tied to fihom.... the speed of movement of the camera, lol )
You can check this on Skyrim, only I don't have to put laziness ) to Do the same, only for purity of experiment download texture 2K (or even 4K if any), and mod on hi res meshes. Something tells me that Skyrim will still be much faster to boot.

at the current level is loaded all in a certain radius from the player
But now I understand why I suddenly became almost everywhere 60 FPS on my ancient 750ti ) I still could not understand what such a gift.

M
Marty52 24.07.20

choa
Something tells me that Skyrim will still be much faster to boot
Well, as you say. It is loaded about the same time, but the loadable area is clearly greater. Are just high-poly meshes and 2K textures.

T
Terminator Sidor 24.07.20

choa wrote:
Just I can't help thinking that Фолаче4 there's a crack in the download level. Deliberately done.
How else to pay for the new system ? In Fallout you play the crowds. Good move.

c
choa 24.07.20

Marty52
Put and Skyrim 2K textures, meshes did not put. Riverwood with a cold start booted in 6 seconds. Fall4 near Boston but not in Boston, with holodnyak loaded 68 seconds. Skyrim is loaded 11 times faster. Hard disk usual. Generally Folac I have loaded a little faster, somewhere 40 seconds, but still the difference is astronomical.

M
Marty52 24.07.20

choa
I just got that Foul that the Sky 200+ mods worth it. So in the end I did it the way I have already described.