3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
K0RNY 24.07.20 01:26 pm

Technical administrator (Warcraft 3: Reign of Chaos)

Good time of day.

Why is our Manager he can't do resets of the ladder?
Noticed that the server Rubattle.net there is a technical administrator, who decides technical points the tangents servers Diablo 2. It turns out that he also engaged in server settings WarCraft 3 and many other servers.
Sure one person can not do all servers. This is the conclusion I made based on the fact that he's never seen in-game nor on the server. Maybe he is not enough for all time, but the server War 3 requires a lot of attention to yourself:

Offer to give our administrator ghost-it powers that would allow a full deal with the technical settings of the server War 3. I see him often, I think he would be able to do the following:

- Creating and implementing the launcher for the server (Briefly about the launcher. The introduction of the launcher would add new maps in solo and RT ladder that is actively played in other gaming platforms War 3. If the game run through the launcher, all you need for the game map will automatically be loaded to the user. For fans of the DotA map it would be possible to load different icons, that is, obtaining a certain number of points (PTS) would change the icon that is visible in the chat channels. Agree, the launcher is very handy and useful thing.)

- Development of a system of automatic tournaments (Perhaps Rubattle.net no different from other gaming platforms in War 3, except for one thing – there is no automatic search of tournaments. Everyone who played or plays Batlle.net or on W3arena used to tournaments and this is not something unusual, it probably is such a thing as “must have” for the server. But I'm sure that most players would play these tournaments on Rubattle.net. Because the victories are special icons that are very valued and beautifully depicted. Current events are extremely rare, perhaps due to the very complex system implementation. Besides for all time of existence of servers no one player no icons over 500 wins in tournaments. Alas, it's not normal.)

- Regular resets (Regular updates of the leaderboard, for example once a year, would allow players who have reached high levels in the ladder not to suffer in search of games. At the moment I am level 30 in solo ladder, sometimes you have to wait for a suitable opponent for 30-40 minutes, and it is nonsense IMHO. Plus, you can come up with some system of rewards for top players in the season, such as the same points.)

As you can see, there are many things that could and should implement in the server War 3.
However, while it is only utopia...

Unsubscribe, interested in your opinion.
29 Comments
Sort by:
z
zsef 24.07.20

++++ revive PG and WARCRAFT +++

I
IamNever 24.07.20

Support the implementation of the automated tournaments and ban all Spaniards (:peka:) it's great warmed up the interest of players to the server

x
x3-DemoN 24.07.20

++ I agree with the author

D
DeD M0Po3 24.07.20

plus, as far as I know, GOST no rights to reset the ladder and to the auto-tournaments.

B
Brunno 24.07.20

The roots of rights give rights to the Warcraft Ghost it will make the server better and more interesting a ie reset and tournaments will be more of the same people in 2 or even 3 times on Playground !!!!!!!!!!

O
OLEDZ 24.07.20

HELLO dear Russians welcome the king of Warcraft and all the well-known GOSS NUBS - FAT is a legend of Warcraft I was called that I would hopefully sravedlivost and honesty and therefore, I am of the staff of the Rus would ask to Zero out the Playground for the rating of Warcraft drops and motivation to play Varick young Rus Warcraftwow proidet ! And poetomu I Returned to awaken the admins of PG that they konecto all drew attention to it! Because evil never sleeps ..
PS And still a star Warcarft forgot to say something ...
And it would be very fair to empower fellow GHOST - he Vladislov for other admins very poorly and it was time to retire to the realm of madness and sleep !!!!

M
MYM]Fnat1c[180] 24.07.20

I agree with all the above read!!! daite power to the GOST))) vozvratit need PG!!!

m
mb_i_am 24.07.20

As a designer, which many had to do the promotion games, I can say that these innovations will bring the server very useful. Tournaments reset and attract more hardcore players on the server lately is getting smaller: the game look difficult challenges worthy enough. It can raise the status of the server and thus to attract new players. Dataram will be interesting to play it with us, if victory will give icons. From the introduction of new functionality and reset the server no one gets hurt, all categories of players will benefit, as the owners of the server. Well, if the admin who is directly involved in the server more rights, the necessary changes will be implemented expeditiously, issues to be solved soon, the whole server will be more flexible.

R
REEEBENOK 24.07.20

Support this topic, I want to play in the tournament to fill icons.please make every effort to do so

l
lost.of.heaven] 24.07.20

Give + all write in this topic, we need to raise our beloved server from the hole in which it is mired, GIVE GHOST'have the right to War3!

J
JohnnyCage. 24.07.20

Support the author in all 3 paragraphs

i
imperator2112 24.07.20

And GOST somebody asked, you have it or not?)

D
DeD M0Po3 24.07.20

imperator2112
He often online. If the GOST will confer rights, immediately the server will go up

D
DeD M0Po3 24.07.20

IRKNET
If the physical location of the server , I can say that it is easily possible to make a remote file access server (as many already today) And I don't think the administration all the planet's resources is strictly sitting near computers *panel settings *,everywhere and has long been all of the administer remotely

l
lotus101 24.07.20

In nl one thread rolls?

U
Unkownorc 24.07.20

It would be cool, still it brought some players to the life of Warcraft from the inactive condition, or from the same arena returned to our Roseca :DD!
GOST in the main o/

[
[Pearl]Kalipso 24.07.20

Have a Ghost-it would have asked first and then not at all time eating so much!!!

[
[Pearl]Kalipso 24.07.20

Ehh it's a pity (((but I would like it all)))!!!!

-
-[-.-]- 24.07.20

hi vsem, yje davno pora sdelat; avtomaticheskie touri, na servere net absoluytna nikakoi konkurencii, touri igraut raz v god, takoi vid formata tourov mog bi privlech; narod v tom chisle s servera w3arena, vozrodim stariy dobriy pg i na servere bydet v razi bolshe narody

0IIa0IIaIIaaa 24.07.20

It would be great ! Ladder the ladder, and tours it is always the spirit of competition, this is great! Mappool and it's time to change, throw out these pathetic cards from the 2000s and priderzhivatsya that important now.