3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NikolayGgWp 24.07.20 01:26 pm

Question on buying Special Edition (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Now, after the release of the Skyrim Special Edition, I have Akka trims still do not have the normal Skyrim. Question such: whether there will be in my library Skyrim Special Edition for free, if I buy Skyrim and DLS to him now, AFTER speshl edishn?? Answer please, very important! Thanks in advance
30 Comments
Sort by:
D
Delphis 24.07.20

NikolayGgWp
no, of course. It's too easy to buy the game for 300 rubles and get a bonus one for 1600

N
NikolayGgWp 24.07.20

Delphis
okay, thanks, just one more question: better to buy or Skyrim special Skyrim legendary

D
Delphis 24.07.20

NikolayGgWp
but to buy that old, there is a workshop there though.

S
ShermanT 24.07.20

Legendary I think will be better. Skyrim Speshial'e to be honest graphics are almost the same. Maybe something where the pixels bigger. BUT IRON REQUIRES MORE SPECIAL. I think it would be better to install a couple of mods for Skyrim old And will eat less, but to be beautiful

M
MarkRog 24.07.20

Delphis
For me, in a special edition of the set. Their truth until there is not enough, but I think it will become much more.

M
Marty52 24.07.20

NikolayGgWp
Earlier was so: have legendary (or Skyrim + all DLC) - get SSE for free.

Delphis
no, of course. It's too easy to buy the game for 300 rubles and get a bonus one for 1600
Firstly, the game costs 400 rubles. Secondly, you also need all DLC to buy. In sum, it will be released on 1367 rubles somewhere. Third, the SSE is not 1600, and 1400.

I
Inquisitor 24.07.20

Delphis
Are you sure that will not be special, if you buy the regular Skyrim? Someone wrote that and now you can get it by buying ordinary with all DLC or legendary edition, especially as the price of normal, with all the DLC and special, incentive is almost the same.. even on a normal sky anymore, it is all supplements is 40.76 Baku, and special 39.99..

F
Fildon 24.07.20

Delphis
pfft, via nexus Manager mods are easy to load

D
Delphis 24.07.20

MarkRog
I prefer the workshop, signed up and he has installed and updated automatically

D
Delphis 24.07.20

Marty52
on any site where you sell keys for the games for the 300r can take with all the DLS

D
Delphis 24.07.20

Fildon
using the workshop to load also do not have to be a genius

M
Marty52 24.07.20

Delphis
on any site where you sell keys for the games for the 300r can take with all the DLS
Well, in that case, I think the Retail version in this case is not listed. Dunno. Before the release of SSE it worked that way.

D
Delphis 24.07.20

Inquisitоr
sense then to sell them separately? could then a patch to add how HD teksturki

M
Marty52 24.07.20

Delphis
sense then to sell them separately?
Because this is made for new generation consoles. On the PC, it just goes in the appendage that bakers were not hurt. It received the Incentive for free all who had the sky and DLTS to him.

D
Delphis 24.07.20

Marty52
Yes, I know this version was distributed, I received free. I review answered

I
Inquisitor 24.07.20

Delphis
It does not matter to me, and to steam.. who is there for them of home.. but in General they distributed it for free, so why are they closing up shop? Anyway, someone said that buying a normal sky, with all the DLC, that by the way like you said for 300 rubles, and received the special edition, and it was already after 28 Oct..

D
Delphis 24.07.20

Inquisitоr
what I'm saying. The meaning of it to sell separately the game if you say its free so you can get

N
NikolayGgWp 24.07.20

Vladimir Watertow
Inquisitоr
Thank you all for the help. That's how I resul: buy on one website legendary edition, activating the incentive, but we'll see, will give a special edition or not. If not give, do not be offended, not strongly tied to the chart, and that fashion will learn to pose and all will be fine. Thanks for the help! For a week I think the money on WebMoney will throw, buy, activate, and write about what happened

I
Inquisitor 24.07.20

Delphis
It's not my words, I asked you
Inquisitоr wrote:
Are you sure that will not be special, if you buy the regular Skyrim?
because
Inquisitоr wrote:
Someone wrote that and now you can get it by buying ordinary with all DLC or legendary edition
NikolayGgWp
Oh, fine, if you give 300 rubles, the usual with all DLC special, accomplish your goal, I would like to know exactly..

N
NikolayGgWp 24.07.20

Inquisitоr
Inquisitоr
buy learn - I will write. In the cap forum add a post Scriptum. I think Friday just buy it