3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Puleneprobivaemyy 22.10.19 11:09 am

Decided podporit pindle in single... (Diablo 2)

All kind time of day. Play in single player on the latest patch, a bit of background... Rocked traps assassin is nothing to do on the street sunstroke everywhere, went to Pete fell Gryphon in 5 races rocked javazone and fell from the first bundle of cows with SS mite on her fiction almost vysotnogo...well, I think we need to do nothing other Griffin to look for and it is shorter doesn't fall for a week as 5 ppl running around, merc dies the money runs out LET run on pindle stable 30K per race, life is not a fairy tale and that you thought the second million fell it:

My first in 20 years - your suggestions what to do with it - except it only vex and lo with Pete are a couple Malov and one East. All good Pharma! PG to play while I netbook slows down every 30 seconds swaped hard drive so while in the single and another question on PG also can dropnode on pindle?
7 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vozmezd1e 22.10.19

Bulletproof
ng can not dropnode for 20 years, this rune))

m
minovalo 22.10.19

Bulletproof wrote:
your suggestions
To put 1.12 and simulate PG. And then get used to Palatine - then it will be hard to go back to healthy eating.

S
Smetanka dlya firka 22.10.19

I recommend to move the paravozov single, work out for PG, so to speak.

a
aaaaaSHKA 22.10.19

Generous with runes endl
Turned to heaven my single.
We Acarai masons.

But from folders with PG
You will not hear Messrs.
Play in the single shy.

Don't be shy.

Favorite runes of the issue here-give [keystone. vskukareki with PG: Poole, Poole!]
I just had a zod, and you are waiting at Hye-facto [keystone. vskukareki with PG: Poole, Poole]

S
Sweety_Mustard 22.10.19

What's the fuss then? Affixes to the belt light cool or something?

R
Rivnyanyn 22.10.19

Bulletproof
My first in 20 years - your suggestions what to do with it
First himself give the answer, what purpose you play single.

Z
Zitbastard 22.10.19

Congratulations, you found the most useless rune in the game.