3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zhydmen 24.07.20 01:27 pm

Impressions about the game (Renegade-X)

Could,as in the original,only with graphite,and the Artist even in the original is not played,fu to be,and fans for stealth photo nodes perdaki GDI bombed aderemi,even though he is not recognized :).
8 Comments
Sort by:
D
D.Artist 24.07.20

just like in the original,only with graphite a lie and a provocation.

Z
Zhydmen 24.07.20

D. Artist
Well, compared to the original,true, truthful :).

L
LOleg 24.07.20

I played the original, scoring the game was, in this hack to play could not, it is generally clear that, although the game, than it resembles.

M
Morgonosuper 24.07.20

What is not clear, is the two killer of the justification type played in the original and hack, unlike. EA Games worked with the game in the direction of the strategy. EA Games closed project - the development of the series ceased to exist. Renegade X nothing like an ADAPTATION of the universe of Command & Conquer in 3D realities such genres as network tactical Action\Shooter. The idea of Tiberium conflict deployed, stylized landscape excusable in possible flaws, but as a whole evokes associations to previous strategies. Large selection of various units to the game - equipment, aircraft and other kunshtyukov. The destruction of militant bases NOD and GDI. In short, for nothing but the idea and implementation approach, the game clearly deserves a 7 out of 10. Be correct and respect other people's professionally done work.

[
[W0LF] 24.07.20

Morgonosuper, lol, you don't hear about a game like C&C: Renegade, Renegade X is a complete copy of which. And I think this is a great remake that made the game only better.

S
Sandjuro 24.07.20

given the fact that the game is doing fans. then it's cool. the spirit of the universe is present. EA against these fans of the series dogs over. such a franchise to bury both(the whole series Tiberium wars personally, I have on a separate license disk is present) ((( in General, from 8-10 for some moments. 9-10 for work, discount who makes. who did not play extremely I recommend to review. ososov of minors and other iksperdov please do not worry and go by.

L
LDK 24.07.20

There is a crack. Where can I download it?

S
Sycophant 24.07.20

I have not even downloaded, the launcher is made through the ass, throw did any version 5.271 (like she's the last one for the moment) a full client, I can't download 0b/s and all