3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rowkeez 24.07.20 01:30 pm

After minimizing all becomes one piece of soap. (Fallout 4)

Since the release of the game in the world I was wildly irritating one problem: once turned off and the game launched there was a chance that everything in it (textures, interface, menu) will be one large piece of soap vague, sometimes may be trimmed, permit, etc. There is a small chance that when re - vorotah and turns a picture may return to normal, and maybe just a game to semesters. Restarting helps consistently, and yet, the fixes are there?
8 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chuck_Norris_ 24.07.20

Rowkeez
No, this game is simple wonderful, as if it is not the developers have done and the modders themselves kakieto,

A
Artur27507 24.07.20

Rowkeez
Also wanted to ask such a question just didn't know how to Express, well, thank you.

D
Daidjer 24.07.20

My Repack with different pills and different versions. Two vidyuhi, GTX 690 and GTX 1070. I never have been. And turn the game often (in the game) - check out the Aida temperature.

D
Daidjer 24.07.20

Actually, who ever cleans the Temp folders and Prefetch. Somebody cleans defragmentare the registry program CCleaner and WinASO Registry Optimizer. It is advisable to check the computer for errors with sfc /scannow. It is necessary to monitor the system. If sure, then well done.

n
nikita2112 24.07.20

Simply fold and unfold again. Always helps.

R
Rowkeez 24.07.20

murtela
I'm looking, and may rarely (once a month), but check
nikita2112
lucky, before I helped out, too, but recently stopped.

d
deeppurple1968 24.07.20

I have a license. And what happens when you minimize the game. But if deploy is not Alt+Tab and the mouse to deploy in the taskbar, it takes place normally.

R
Rowkeez 24.07.20

deeppurple1968
I have one all time after time?