3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
StillAlive163rus 24.07.20 01:30 pm

How to close the border? (Sid Meier's Civilization 6)

If you go to the territory of the AI it may turn out your unit abroad. And how to do it? Ally bustles units 40, and filled all my land. Corny translate the detachment of the whole problem, because in 1 cage they do not get up and offer to fight.
14 Comments
Sort by:
m
mayarti 24.07.20

In my opinion, but war and then truce or sawing the enemy does not.

i
inartr86 24.07.20

Then you opened with him soglashenie open borders.. there were 30 moves.. or Wait for the current war..

t
tim90 24.07.20

If this is the beginning of the game so you're still in the early state didn't investigate but if later you then gave the right passes now wait until the contract is over or declare war on as above advised or in any way.

S
Setesh 24.07.20

and I was more furious is an unobstructed access to my territories religious units of other countries, especially India scored in the last game - they're on my property had about 50 units, do not go, do not drive

s
stranjer8 24.07.20

By the way, if you put your units close to the border of the country AI it may require to be removed. And the player seems can not. Unfair.

m
mayarti 24.07.20

stranjer8
Maybe if the borders are closed and some of them graze other people's units, in the negotiations appears.

s
stranjer8 24.07.20

Artemy Naumov
Didn't know that. Check it out.

s
stranjer8 24.07.20

Artemy Naumov
No, such possibility is not present in the game.

By the way, in the game to combine units? Need some technology to open? Something that I am never able to find.

f
fedya05 24.07.20

stranjer8
you can, but in the later stages of the game

f
fedya05 24.07.20

stranjer8
well, or provide units as accompanying with the RAM or turret

N
Nightma[R]e 24.07.20

StillAlive163rus
And I'm here to avoid this crap. Punched himself in the 40-50 groups. Put them up near the border in 3 rows. What would the bastards occupied my land. And by the way, even being in a state of war with another Empire, they did not withdraw their troops plague. Already angry.

j
jsilverst 24.07.20

I tortured offers open right-of-way, and I need this, let me and they're like cockroaches
crawling all over my territory, it is necessary to refuse.

V
VIRUSLR 24.07.20

Sites
One day, I was also fed up with them, declared war and destroyed all the crowd on their lands.

M
MadBadCat 24.07.20

VIRUSLR
And correctly. These missionaries really pissing me off.