3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zmaster_V 24.07.20 01:31 pm

Hello))I'm talking about runes) (Diablo 2)

10 times sjodin at Countess hela, dropped runes are not above LVL 15. What I need to do to make the runes fall higher? Cleanup takes about 30 min and above.
54 Comments
Sort by:
O
Obsessed 24.07.20

What I need to do to make the runes fall higher?
Zmaster_V, 1) not to run and to fly (volshebnoi with a zipper), 2) to fly more often.
volshebni it is necessary to collect 42+ restore. from strike and 63+ speed spells.

Q
QLinkee 24.07.20

Zmaster_V
No one knows here and sit here for years playing, trying to understand.

Z
Zmaster_V 24.07.20

Obsessed thank you, and Gaelic at Sorka is?

O
Obsessed 24.07.20

Zmaster_V, 1 in Warmth, Static field and Teleport. all Molney (such skill, Lightning), and skills listed in its description (they enhance). and 20 in the Mastery of lightning (available at level 30).
nothing on the belly, put a rune word Sneak (Tal+Eth) is collected in the grey/white armor with 2 holes. holes must be exactly two runes thrusting in that order. weapon - rune word Spirit in a light grey/white sword with 4 holes (look for these) - (Tal+Thul+Ort+Amn).

Z
Zmaster_V 24.07.20

Obsessed thank you)) sorry bored)

i
ixdon 24.07.20

The minimum set on 117 fcr looks like this:
the sword of the spirit (25-35 fcr) - we assume that 25
shield - lidless wall (20 fcr) - can I beg in chat
stealth armor (25 fcr) - yet decent Bolva, you can even buy some crap with 2 sockets and shove in there
peppers - magefist/TO (20 fcr) - also can elicit in the chat, or at least to buy for the pool

+ 2 rings and Amul with mod +10 fcr;

Total 120 fcr. We moved breakpoint 12 frames, the caste of lightning (117 fcr), and 8 frames for the rest (e.g., teleport). If the sword has a 32+ fcr, it is not necessary to have +10 fcr on eMule and you can look like this, where more +skills, +stats, +HP and resists
In the socket lidles best to shove perfect diamond (+19@)

Z
Zmaster_V 24.07.20

SPS generally handsome)

Z
Zmaster_V 24.07.20

and she'll need the chance to find the magician. subject?

P
PAK-PYK 24.07.20

Zmaster_V
esli tolko za runcom gonyat to net

Z
Zmaster_V 24.07.20

but I heard that it is possible to find the runes in the bazaars kurast in homes, there is a high drop, is this true?

P
PAK-PYK 24.07.20

Zmaster_V
vibivat hai runi's mobov eto kak igrat v lotereu a v slu4ae s pg eto kak naperstki. runi do ist s grafini samiu bolwei wans slovit. no ti mojew pobegat godik na sunduki da esli ne jalko to vremya i esli povezet tam mojno slovit runec normalniu
ps lower kurast a ne bazar ;/

R
Resu 24.07.20

Zmaster_V
in kurstak you can get Ber+Sur+Lo for about 16K races is 3-4 times less than on the wigs for the same time, on other places of profit are no better (has travincal, barn, Loki 85ур...), some of the runes you need, quickly and consistently - VOD wigs, unfortunately

O
Obsessed 24.07.20

and she'll need the chance to find the magician. subject?
Zmaster_V for runes - no. besides, with the Countess drop runes stremnenkie, and with a random mob on HELL can drop very big.

I
Immense 24.07.20

Zmaster_V
Do not run specifically for runes. Play fo fun.

O
Obsessed 24.07.20

Zmaster_V ..but not a zealot without norms armor. ;-)

Z
Zmaster_V 24.07.20

Obsessed created Sorka with a zipper. in your guide, right now, LVL 18.

Z
Zmaster_V 24.07.20

left armor rules to find;-) it))

C
CorvinOk 24.07.20

Zmaster_V >> Obsessed created Sorka with a zipper.
Weak ! ;((
I was thinking to give you my old Stormlash

O
Obsessed 24.07.20

Zmaster_V, it's not Hyde. you don't need a guide. you need to stir up a bit of ked, to be able to collect a few simple runwindow to find/buy a few uniques and to hold on someone to HELL. if they give a Skin Magician-the Viper - take it! it is better than the Stealth.

CorvinOk, give him your old Stormlash. let them begin to dream about the GREAF and carry wigs. ;D

R
Rivnyanyn 24.07.20

>>What I need to do to make the runes fall higher?
Hire a Hitman or to sovershite murder Firka:)))
But seriously, what runes do you need? maybe their chat is easier to beg than Sorka swing.