3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hyper1 22.10.19 11:09 am

Hammered allocated memory

It is generally the norm? I will frisat game, it can happen because of downtrodden allocated memory?

Spoiler

210 Comments
Sort by:
d
dilat 22.10.19

So it did not seem crowded. Only the selected

h
hyper1 22.10.19

dilat
I don't go in this thread here and ask for advice. somehow it comes in physical memory, which I freely 9гб, and increasing the paging file

g
gennaz 22.10.19

hyper1
Yes,set mem reduct,clean the system cache and RAM.

h
hyper1 22.10.19

gennaz
cleaned prog ramMap, the allocated memory it is as I understand not clean. and in General I'm concerned about this allocated memory, which uses the paging file

R
Ryazancev 22.10.19

hyper1
In my opinion it's not the RAM.
Try to test
1. Put all the swap file. (16 GB be omitted entirely) If is on the SSD then perenise it on the HDD.
2. Put the lowest resolution. (you can still textures on medium or low).
If podragivanija will remain, the fault is of Vidicarta and Operative, and possible Prots.
Ie run the same test percent.
It seems to me that anyone know PERCENT.
And look tests podmahivala Games with his percent, ideally as close as possible configuration file.

h
hyper1 22.10.19

Ryazancev
I still have suspicions about the friezes on the mother, it is PPC which is contused, the memory 3200, the factory will not start, you first need to put 3000 and run it on Windows, then go into the BIOS and set to 3200, then begins to work without failures.

h
hyper1 22.10.19

Ryazancev
and by the way there are VIDOS and topics about Frisians, everywhere percent Riesen in these topics. this is because the word

R
Ryazancev 22.10.19

hyper1
Yes, all the rules with your memory. She usually throws blue or simply closes the game when buggy.
There is likely Percent.
The nurse is also unlikely to be involved. There would also be bruises.
Perhaps all the fault of infiniti Factories in Percent+a small cache of 3rd level. When the percent of data loaded it in some games podplyvaet.
This is just a guess.

h
hyper1 22.10.19

Ryazancev
just experiment and shut off paging, but the tenure is not to cut it off. today once again convinced. launched Forza horizon 4, turned the game to launch the browser, and the browser threw an error immediately, had to complete the process

h
hyper1 22.10.19

Ryazancev
it is in the blue left before I did in the post above. I know what all the rules, but the mother campaign buggy or percent of heard the Riesen can interfere with memory above 3000

R
Ryazancev 22.10.19

hyper1
Komrad, 80-85% Zen take 3466 MHz memory, if not all rests in her chips. If there is an old Micron or old Hynix, Elpida and so on. It will not take 3466. There should be a little voltage to raise on the controller and still the same thing. You can use Reisen Drum Calculator. When raising the memory frequency and timings optimization of all - drawdown greatly reduced.
Infiniti factory-bus connecting the modules Reisen works in two times less memory clock (synchronized with the memory) and the higher be able to overclock the memory, the better.

M
MunchkiN 616 22.10.19

a very strange pitch history
I would take the blender 3D Tama have there is an option unit, it can be multiplied the number of polygons by 100 and then 100 again this eats a lot of memory
if it does not eat RAM all this is very strange
and some 32-bit games fundamentally a lot of RAM power and files paging record and ische browsers
or what is focuses Windows 10

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 22.10.19

hyper1
You have in any game freezes?
Spoiler

p
potter790 22.10.19

Pretty sad fake, go think up a Cho thread interesting.
Spoiler
There had been interesting, and without a fake, a Piglet especially. Shaw every day is fun, no virus BSOD. ))
And now nicho is interesting, everything is standardized.

g
gennaz 22.10.19

potter790
Really looks like a fake. I have Risen with no problems at all.
Spoiler
Spoiler

h
hyper1 22.10.19

MunchkiN 616
[Denis]
potter790
gennaz
What is fake? I was shown a screen when I launched the game and many tabs on this and asking to hide the memory so or not. I have a real problem. and I don't know where to go to resolve it. Frieze of battle any far cry 5 and the last finalka 15, but not frieze somehow devil may region 5, horizon Forza 4, project of Kars 2, GTA 5, watch dogs 1,2, anthem, division 2, rage 2, sometimes when driving slower. still have this feature - if to clear the cache memory of the app, but the battle stops misiti, everything else doesn't help cleaning. I have changed the regiment PC to find the cause. Changed memory, power supply, screw, on the other its a checked frieze as well

y
yuriko1158 22.10.19

hyper1
you would have the wheels of the machine checked )))
suddenly deflated )))
you have a problem with the OS.dig in this side...
and the paging file decreases.
with this amount of memory swap space is almost not needed...

[

hyper1
Went through my old screenshots and look what I found:
Spoiler

The screenshots are dated November 11, 2018.The paging file is really clogged with 10Gb to 15GB,but the Frisians I have in this game was not.And my card is Radeon, and 2012

h
hyper1 22.10.19

yuriko1158
and here OS? I say the new screw got, the wind fresh, the old screw repeatedly changed Windows, the result is the same

[

hyper1
Have you got any frieze settings in FC5?Just at higher video settings, should raise the consumption of RAM and a paging file