3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hammerdin 24.07.20 01:38 pm

Weird problem with diablo 2 lod (Diablo 2)

In General I play without cheats and mods except PlugY 10.00, the ability to activate the uber-quest and Runewords in single and expanded chest, the problem is that the pace of the game became much faster and the monsters became wildly rabid and on the complexity of hell at 500 MF some shitty and fall out or broken things or trash (unique first of rare sets and stuff first complexity) (deleted the game many times to no avail + I had problems when I deleted the game again and started over with a new character in Corky (as MF-wound for it is convenient to do) - in General for all three cities (while playing on the first difficulty) drops out or cracked, crude armor. blue armor very rarely even falls out, usually all the tinsel and stuff.

In General, anyone had this problem advise me what to do, re-installed and it did not help, what is the cause of the metamorphosis and change the game ?
10 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gav 24.07.20

you put the bad version. put the original and don't use cheats.

h
hammerdin 24.07.20

Dobermn, I did not use cheats (but higher level monsters well, /players 1-8
What to put version? Play in English. version 1.13 C, wool forums no one this crap was not with PlugY 10.00, in addition to loss of saves or damage saves in case of an unsuccessful logoff for example. Without increased chest I can't because I want to paralleloperating the uniques that drop sets and stuff

P
Progon_mulov. 24.07.20

rng

F
FludoTron 24.07.20

Dobermn
Enough to steal the spotlight from ircnet!

G
Gav 24.07.20

FlyDoTrona
:(

i
irknet 24.07.20

You're the first difficulty you play, what kind of drop is it? Go to hell and fly to mephala, he rules Unico fall. Also look through the forum, look at that MF is the most optimal.

P
PAK-PYK 24.07.20

a tak je u tebya na kompe virusi! o4ist ot komp bez virusov i igrai 4itov i drop budet norm

h
hammerdin 24.07.20

PAK-PYK is Unlikely to help check for viruses, but thank you. Play without cheats

O
Obsessed 24.07.20

deleted the game many times to no avail
hammerdin, we still poudalyat, it will certainly help!

h
hammerdin 24.07.20

put the original
Did not help, even ran the 1.07 version (not build) without PlugY (to the chest was more and Horadric cube). There are more options or something ?