3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
General-2k 24.07.20 01:39 pm

Yellow glow (Battlefield 1)

3 times already met the yellow glow in BF1 in the center of the map appears as if the source of the glow, and when you look this way arise the blinding glare, he turned round - it's all right, towards the center - that's fucked. Tell me, what could be wrong?
Spoiler

i5 [email protected]/R9 280X 3gb/8gb DDR3/Windows10
PS Not sure, but maybe the problem only occurs on one map(see screenshots)
13 Comments
Sort by:
M
M-a-n-o-w-a-R 24.07.20

UFO...but seriously-it's a well known bug,wait for the patch. I have a way long gone.

G
General-2k 24.07.20

M-an-o-w-a-R
Can you tell me where to look for like-minded people?

P
Persimmon 24.07.20

BF always have some garbage to the light, terribly annoying when the sun is blinding or when transitioning from light to dark and Vice versa is nothing to be seen, and such places in бф1 very much, maybe it's realism could be another thing, but in BF4 in my opinion and not corrected especially on the snow map Operation locker, apparently still realism this is not doing anything.

M
M-a-n-o-w-a-R 24.07.20

General-2k
On the official forum.

G
General-2k 24.07.20

M-an-o-w-a-R
In battlelog all muffled

M
M-a-n-o-w-a-R 24.07.20

General-2k
https://forums.battlefield.com/ru-ru/

A
AndrikDru 24.07.20

I have the same started again,been there before.Updated wood and all the glow is gone.Try to put new wood if AMD then 16.11.2

G
General-2k 24.07.20

AndrikDru
Fire wood updated - I will try, the fact that is shown not always - I'm very impressed

A
AndrikDru 24.07.20

General-2k
Also noticed that only on two maps, this happens when you turn the color of the picture does not change for a long time,much longer and a different color,then blue,then black,then yellow.I noticed it in Saint-Quentin and Amiens,anywhere else.

A
AndrikDru 24.07.20

And when updated wood,played 10 minutes,the game crashed and the error occurred.But after the kind.Here is the error

A
AndrikDru 24.07.20

G
General-2k 24.07.20

Kind of wish wood the problem is gone

s
stanok40rus 24.07.20

Had the same glow on new Taberah, taken down, put 14.12 all really