3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maksim Cherevan 24.07.20 01:39 pm

Stick on Hamer (Diablo 2)

Does anyone have calc for the suffix and afikim, items that drognan sells for example? Want to buy stick on Hamer at least 10% FCR and 2 PAL skill, ideally even that would be 3 concentrate and 3 Hamer
33 Comments
Sort by:
O
Obsessed 24.07.20

Maxim Cherevan, shop with 60+ LVL Pala on the nightmare. the rest do not care, only need patience, luck and the ability to stop, because there takoi nudnyak..
a calculator is not needed. there, when you choose a combination of desired properties says that the chance 0.0000000000001% - it you want to read this?
PS for the races should wear: 1) boots - any light with 30% frw, 2) Iratha belt+gloves+Amul(or cap), 3) unik belly Blinkbat's form.

M
Maksim Cherevan 24.07.20

Obsessed, So wanted to understand whether there is a chance, because at work when I have time I can only run for this stick)

O
Obsessed 24.07.20

Maxim Cherevan, well, if it's nothing to do, and inet+D2 is even more or less sense to drive. a chance to 2/10/3/3, count, zero. if wildly lucky, will 2/10/3/1. but all this stuff, since 2/3 already with the head missing.
..just this running, IN MY opinion-one of the surest ways to get tired of the game and feel it ticking.

D
DanuJIa 24.07.20

I managed to buy only this. Not even tried on. Hammers are slow but powerful.

O
Obsessed 24.07.20

DanuJIa, Yes, this is an awesome stick. but I noted a pattern: the more TC Palais wearing kounoungou, the stronger the owner carries on the norms of the scepter! ;D really, no kidding, not the first time.
change the belt Bladebuckle, Tearhaunch Slippers - and certainly catch 3/10/3/x! ;-)
PS painfully familiar items in the chest. ;D

D
DanuJIa 24.07.20

Yes, almost the entire maroon armor (except armor and ,as you say, the scepter). But the wigs I have not started to drive. As a result, and uber gear is not needed. Even the shield +2 PAL skills did not look for. I'm not talking about amulet +2 PAL skills. But the damage is still around 10K. And the rest to clean the cuts were at least 50-60 for Hella.
change the belt Bladebuckle, Tearhaunch Slippers - and certainly catch 3/10/3/x! ;-)
About more green shoes and belt - God forbid so to farm Drongan. Even Pindle interesting run XD but still the only thing motivating is, they say, that THIS time will be on sale 2/10/3/3. But a bummer.

O
Obsessed 24.07.20

the wigs I have not started to drive. As a result, and uber armor is not needed
DanuJIa that, no, the opposite is true JI! =) the wig ham almost never needed, it is a thrill to swing to pure rock. :-) to table obstinacy mark. and there, just need a uber armor. :-) just my opinion, it rarna Bron'ka not heavy and shield with 3 perf. diamonds, not these delicious Unico. ;-) and indeed, many people respect Goldskin.. it is time, perhaps for me to accept.. :D

the only thing that motivates
it's not motivation, it's an ILLUSION! ;-)

s
sxDiablo2 24.07.20

Counted once, the probability for different sticks. Specifically for 2/10/3/3 get the probability of generate 12:1460000000. If you take that Drognan generated 6.75 scepter-s (empirical assessment), and take the average time to run 10 seconds, then it turns out that if shopit for 8 hours a day, 2/10/3/3 will fall on average every 17 years.
But for accuracy I do not warrant, could be wrong by several orders of magnitude.

T
Torum. 24.07.20

DanuJIa
Be sure to count on the chance that you bought to finally understand that the chances of the Park.

n
nwn2030 24.07.20

2/10/3/3 not really have enough 2/3/3

DanuJIa
for hcs is ticking cuts such need to have at Low rez, rez fire - 90 under Low rez

R
Resu 24.07.20

sxDiablo2
I need to make a season for 17 years so at least someone found this stick

Q
QLinkee 24.07.20

Horror, well this is how a can beat for 17 years Pharma for 8 hours a day. And during this time only 1 scepter. Need sundrop lower.

O
Obsessed 24.07.20

I could be wrong by several orders of magnitude.
sxDiablo2, beautifully made! :D I knew one tipes that botil offe and got there a stick ON the SECOND DAY. it's like what is the chance to meet on the street polar bear. it then popunili, incidentally. :D

nwn2030, about double cuts. although no fire rez - 90 under Low rez you can do, I think. chance ipnotica from the Infector with the convoy is always there, but I see a sense of warming when the exp is already VERY sorry (90+ LVL). it would be Hotch at least 15% frw with pleasure carrying them.

Need sundrop lower.
QLinkee, the logic is, logic is! ;D

D
DanuJIa 24.07.20

nwn2030
I already rarely play the classics :) and if you play PAL, you prefer, having a pair of hammers, gradually to run away or wait pereksta to another curse.

R
Rivnyanyn 24.07.20

>>it then pobedili
And th, offe ban already?

O
Obsessed 24.07.20

Rivnyanyn, then Yes. :-)

P
PAK-PYK 24.07.20

QLinkee wrote:
Need sundrop lower
a drop skipedrov povisit?

O
Obsessed 24.07.20

drop skipedrov povisit?
PAK-PYK, in any case! this will give a direct path to the chest cahow (in KL). ;(
Spoleczenstwo, each nozzle nesophila with Hearse 2/10/3/+ and rushes to conquer the TC ladder. there is immediately a bunch 96-99, people are bored and they are going to propositi (Hummers, ofc). all the bosses are killed at once and the wig takes about 10-15 minutes. in the end, all a bunch of ked, all enigmah, go dull.. ;(

P
PAK-PYK 24.07.20

Obsessed
hf im pridetsa bit pryamo na cl i prodavat pg 40 um is za eto bistree 4em pri ninewnem drope run s hf

O
Obsessed 24.07.20

PAK-PYK, this orgasm? ;-) you schA Tralles me, right?