3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maksim Cherevan 24.07.20 01:39 pm

Stick on Hamer (Diablo 2)

Does anyone have calc for the suffix and afikim, items that drognan sells for example? Want to buy stick on Hamer at least 10% FCR and 2 PAL skill, ideally even that would be 3 concentrate and 3 Hamer
33 Comments
Sort by:
K
Klassewer 24.07.20

PAK-PYK
I'm not understand, like there was an unspoken infa wigs returned as it was. Not?

P
PAK-PYK 24.07.20

Klassewer
infa bila ot firkneta dabi unyat massi sam znaew 4ego kotorie polilis after tem progona i myatko. te kto pitalsa vodit after etogo vbrosa govorili 4to, 4to to ist or gul's 7x7~ sam dumai bolwe komu verit

P
PAK-PYK 24.07.20

Obsessed
sovet eto vsem kto sobralsa vodit 4tob ne zamora4ivalis i bili cl na srazu

K
Klassewer 24.07.20

PAK-PYK
XS for reviews of \f l like raised

O
Obsessed 24.07.20

Klassewer, in fact, there's hell to check it out. but if admin not made an official claim - infa about anything. Cancer Claws it's hard to argue (and believe however ;-)).

PAK-PYK, ja ponil ;D

M
ModanaJazzz 24.07.20

Where such infa about Goulet from 7*7?This is purely a fan held a 2*7 at Lod,got the vex ist(that's not counting cralaw and other useful quests)

M
ModanaJazzz 24.07.20

And anyway,a special Hello to mparam-woodpeckers,which campaigned for lowering the HF drop(and th,they also now Krapetz two times cheaper need to sell,PROFIT!!!),and experienced purwosari happy to use it.Even with ist small with 7 mules(which being an hour at the most people with cerebral palsy and paralyzed hands),can not straining to put a couple Persians for the month.

P
PAK-PYK 24.07.20

ModanaJazzz wrote:
on Lod
re4' o massovih parikah wla na cl. maybe 4to ti na lode vipolnil nekotorie usloviya i poetomu takoi drop. lode na kak ti ponimaew 7x7 den v ne potaskaew

O
Obsessed 24.07.20

Where such infa about Goulet from 7*7?
ModanaJazzz, and that is definitely not true. I just, alas, transliteration is not a grasp. :(

separate hi
send greetings to anyone not necessary, conditions here dictates one player.
..and then all sorts of lizards type marsvenus-and write guys, in terms of wigs there are fish days/hours!! and have hours of vacuum when the beat - at a loss!

s
sxDiablo2 24.07.20

ModanaJazzz wrote:
experienced purwosari
It is necessary to introduce the forum's stripes experienced parameter, professional MF-EP, etc.

O
Obsessed 24.07.20

sxDiablo2, Tippin, annihilation, throwing. ;-)

M
ModanaJazzz 24.07.20

Well,you can,of course,to sneer,just digging on the forum,I saw messages likethe number of runes from Provotorov exceeds all reasonable limits,don't want to take my specks for Mal/ist/Gul,it is necessary to cut wigs!!! You can't sell rags when runes a lot,and want to sell when they are smaller? Logic....

P
PAK-PYK 24.07.20

Obsessed
imetator modera ewe