3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Simple_Max 24.07.20 01:39 pm

The problem with the speed in saints row 2 (Saints Row 2)

I have a problem with speed. In the game all actions occur very quickly. Someone tell me what to do.
19 Comments
Sort by:
A
AmericanRus 24.07.20

Oh I also do the same thing you got sort of ogranichenie no speed . pokachto not know what to do I have Windows 7

P
Percival CoX 24.07.20

try a priority on below-average supply

A
AmericanRus 24.07.20

what is the priority . where to change it

P
Percival CoX 24.07.20

in the system processes, right-click on the process SR2.exe like, set priority -> below average (Alt - Ctrl - Del)

C
Chronic-rap 24.07.20

The game need a powerful PC. On my old (Celeron D 2.8 GHz, Geforce 7600GS 256Mb, 2Gb) it was a slideshow. The maximum that it was possible to do there is just run/fight, but the mission pass - unreal. On new (config in a profile) does not lag at maximum. And in order to be able to drive a car, put the difficulty of the game on easy in the shooting is a little different, but you can normally ride! Not, of course, as for example in the Mercenaries 2, but you can get used, good kill there cars longer. I have a video with Fraps showed, but I have a small Internet speed, do not get to fill in - a very long time.

w
win12 24.07.20

and I have the opposite slowly

k
kartman1911 24.07.20

there is such a program, called saints row powertools download it from here http://saintsrowpowertools.com/ don't know what she does, but it contains a fix for speed...open the file powertools.ini and where a value of 1.0-changing it to 0.8~0.9 and everything is OK(if on the contrary it slow, but it is not bugs, and as it were slow-motion effect, then put on the contrary, greater than 1.0)... or you can use cheat engine, but it suparno and each time you turn the game should run...

q
qwertysport 24.07.20

I put 0.8 but I says access is denied what to do????tell me

P
Pozitivchik 24.07.20

ur works!!

qwertysrort,run the Install.cmd as administrator!

s
sgL_Naz 24.07.20

I put this powertools all done.....
start the mission start it crashes....
what to do=(((???

s
slimysss 24.07.20

sgL_Naz
the same problem

s
samblade 24.07.20

Do not swing PowerTools for him in the first movie in the game retard and the mission crashes(((

n
nikita-timanov 24.07.20

and how then to be?

n
nikita-timanov 24.07.20

on XP just do as administrator, you cannot run. well, at the other. I have 7 and start. and he che writes about the script error..

A
Aenmutus 24.07.20

Crap damn, run faster than cars, all a helluva lot of smart!

l
laberiy 24.07.20

Pulpy This problem has long been solved. In files there is a program to change the speed of the game. But it is in the gland. For example in my new PC this is not what it used to be.

A
Aenmutus 24.07.20

liberi
Tweak, instead of acceleration there is a lag. A small but unpleasant all the same...
And the comp is excellent. May need older just. I'll try on the laptop, it will be weaker.

D
Danya Erohin 24.07.20

Percival CoX
all I have left

G
Guest 16.09.22

TRY CHEAT ENGIN