3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kvinto 24.07.20 01:39 pm

An attempt to revive the game (Fallout 4)

Hi all , I am the owner of notebook lenovo z 580 with VC NVIDIA GT 640 m, downloaded fellout, 4 installed, ran min settings - everything was fine. Then downloaded the last Metro, set, the game was not visible NPCs, rummaged in the Internet found fire wood NVIDIA in this toy set IIiii..... Stopped to go to fallout, when you try to agrozet save/ start a new game, crashes to a black screen with loading and after a minute the game crashes without error to the desktop. Well, I decided to roll back the wood on the VC, rolled back, rebooted - the new game in fallout does not start, crashes to desktop.
- Reinstalled the game - same problem
- Set the new wood on vidyuhi from the website of NVIDIA , reinstalled the game - same problem.
- Downloaded driver from Lenovo website, installed them, reinstalled the toy again ( already tired) - the same problem...
* Tips to launch polca through the window without frame/ with frame , to no avail.

Help((
8 Comments
Sort by:
R
Raffaello Extra 24.07.20

To start the virus check on the laptop

K
Kvinto 24.07.20

Raffaello_Extra
already tried it with avast and augshu, security of the laptop all is well

M
MadBadCat 24.07.20

Marco Rambaldi
Remove the driver vidyuhi and install again. Then clean the registry PC programs (Vit Fix Regustry and similar). Install the most recent driver to none, restart and try to run. Also run games with compatibility and with administrator rights

_
__ANNIHILATION__ 24.07.20

Marco Rambaldi
I understand you have a Fallout 4 pirate if so then look for a separate crack Avast most likely you have removed the old activator

M
Mag Otshelnik 24.07.20

PC fareva.

P
Prostouser 24.07.20

The first is not removed completely the wood,download Display Driver Uninstall and remove it using safe mode,the second is the take in documents in a folder polychem configs, run through the launcher and the game will re-create their current mood myself.

P
Prostouser 24.07.20

if the game litsuha,look for problems in the incentive. Check The Cache

K
Kvinto 24.07.20

The problem was solved

Don't know why, but the fuss was due to the second , antalovsky VK... Like using high-performance processors NVIDIA launches but as soon as I reinstalled the driver on the second VC, the toy immediately went to norms

All ATP