3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
maxim3211 24.07.20 01:39 pm

WarThunder - or about what is not (War Thunder)

14 Comments
Sort by:
B
B.A.N. 24.07.20

Tin of course)))

R
Rorschach1986 24.07.20

maxim3211
He says what happens Privatcy in war thunder Quite Often buy.

R
Rorschach1986 24.07.20

Well, it's tough for proof that player a cheater to ban himself svidetelya

T
TURBURETKA 24.07.20

Enough of this rubbish to endure here, enough to leave a link to the video.

m
maxim3211 24.07.20

TURBURETKA
And b,I'm not a link? You even called here people? Answering all the questions written on the website, knowing from nuclear physics to molecular basis and earning activity distribution images. Do not go to adult people!

T
TURBURETKA 24.07.20

maxim3211
maxim3211 wrote:
Do not go to adult people!
Lol, I'm almost 30 and this is your statement just amuses me, as for the topic, there is not a link, and copied the video, and on any it is as copied here without the knowledge of the author, and dare to assume that you copied for the bonuses, next time if you copy the video then at least leave the links to the channels where these videos bring or mention of the authors.
I have all the.

m
mercenary379 24.07.20

Mdaaaaa

A
AlexKHAB 24.07.20

play in the arcade. everything is visible and the marker is.

11Alien11 24.07.20

Well, actually tormented me vague doubts when , after the battle of inviza priletajut that something is wrong, now, no doubt.... The Spud with this I wonder how?

T
TURBURETKA 24.07.20

11Alien11
I think that the story is similar, only maybe in the Spud with this tougher.

L
LOIDD 24.07.20

The most interesting thing that I absolutely violet on how many times these cheats get banned for asking about the situation with the cheat began to wonder and if they do not they're pushing them

m
maxim3211 24.07.20

TURBURETKA
I'm 40! I am a programmer! Permission from author obtained! Then I put it to YOU to learn, and no primer was smoked! Open the game and another arcade game in 3D-MAX and do with it whatever you want. But you already 30! math -shit - graphical editors I don't know! I better leave the pictures (which do not know), and other shit in writing! I believe a number of people from Kemerovo!

T
TURBURETKA 24.07.20

maxim3211
Just funny to read all this
maxim3211 wrote:
I'm 40! I am a programmer!
SOROKALETE(perhaps) people trying to establish themselves on the Internet before the unfamiliar man...
maxim3211 wrote:
math -shit - graphical editors I don't know! I better leave the pictures (which do not know), and other shit in writing!
You me that such statements are trying to hurt or provoke some not be further aggression developing into srach? I see there is only arrogance on your part, and believe someone on the floor just at the wrong time to live.
And in fact without proof from the author, your words are worth nothing.
And on topic, it is not a solution to the problem of cheating in the game, and its increase, people find videos with similar content, I look at that Yes the game has cheats and them download. In my opinion it only increases their number in the game whether it is tundra or Yam.
Once again, I told you everything and further dialogue, you do not intend to.

a
anal manjak 24.07.20

Tin! Snails is already a campaign banned VIDOS. But I looked on YouTube before. Now no doubt about the presence of cheats in the game. And if snails argue that cheating is not and can not be, and finally ban everyone, it hints at what sho they cheat and sell))) for prema rowing money with a shovel. Creature. Hate them, but I love this game still.