3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nekich17 22.10.19 11:12 am

Do not run the game (The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing)

Would be very grateful if someone would solve my problem. I put different versions the first one The Incredible... but it just won't start. Some time spinning the icon of the process, and he even appears in the Manager, but then disappears, leaving me alone with grief and shame. Drivers and software changed, the system 32 what to do, I don't know.
31 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vasya Vasin 22.10.19

nekich17
and the other Repack I tried to put?Still won't start?

V
Vasya Vasin 22.10.19

nekich17
and not for one game to put 64 bit.All new items are now doing under the 64th and 32 will no longer

n
nekich17 22.10.19

Vasya Vasin
You know, but the problem is not one I had, and even users who purchased the product on steam. Just the same, with the same 64-bit, Yes, and many of the bugs on the levels. By the way, the idea of multiple applications for different systems is rather strange, but who else did that?

n
nekich17 22.10.19

Vasya Vasin
For example?

V
Vasya Vasin 22.10.19

nekich17
I don't know about any bugs you say?I have no escape and just do nothing strange I'm passing are not met.The only thing that the second Helsing held up without a crack,into English.But now the text is translated and you can play.I even on the laptop with Windows 10 van Helsing just flies not to mention 7

n
nekich17 22.10.19

Vasya Vasin
A lot of people wrote and write, I personally haven't seen one) the Evil you some. Though at the same forum.

V
Vasya Vasin 22.10.19

nekich17
yeah I'm not angry.You ask for advice what to do to play,I say what's the best way.That's all

V
Vasya Vasin 22.10.19

nekich17
and what you do not like 64-I Windows?It has Personalize and at 32 she's gone.And this is a big minus

n
nekich17 22.10.19

Vasya Vasin
Obviously, I only rearranged. Well, thanks everyone, I went.

V
Vasya Vasin 22.10.19

nekich17
but not for that.Come on then tell me what and how:)

G
GygoGu 22.10.19

There is a solution,go to the root of the game and start the game via VanHelsing_x64, there will be written, like, you went through steam, then No, that would not be kicked out of the game. ---Parameters---Image---choose Direct3D 11---- save and exit,then come in as usual and everything will work and even achievements. Good luck to you