3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
XAnGx 24.07.20 01:40 pm

Refill laser printer cartridges

Just want to help in refilling the cartridges. Ukogo any questions please, how can I help.
13 Comments
Sort by:
P
PSYH 24.07.20

I now want to ask... can I the most with ink and a syringe to refill the black cartridge from HP printer 5150? And I heard about kakihto the conditions of gas like if the cartridge was no ink to fill does not make sense... can the conditions list?

X
XAnGx 24.07.20

If the cartridge lay there, remnants of the ink could dry and really no reason to fill it there. In General, it is possible to fill, usually by the ink kit instruction manual. But there are times that after filling colors and their shades are exactly what you need.

D
DimanR 24.07.20

I have a Canon LBP-1120, cartridge EP-22. Original enough for one and a half recharge, then the shaft goes down, begins to porosity. Heard that repairing them is possible, and that after repair they are much longer (in the sense of a larger number of reloads can be done). Is this true? And the repair is almost 2 times cheaper than buying new.

X
XAnGx 24.07.20

Yes, it's true. It is necessary to change only drum unit. Using refills 10 Raquel to change. The drum unit costs about 500 rubles. EP-22 - the same as the HP1010 (s interchangeable). Varies quite simple: the drum unit is secured by two rods with a screwdriver vykolupyvaete them, take the drum, insert a new one. Look for online instructions there with pictures.
If he decided to change, write on [email protected](if you have any questions)

D
DimanR 24.07.20

Thanks for the info. Myself to change I will be unlikely, don't trust your hands :). While the cost of a new cartridge, for 4 months is enough, and then the old bear to repair

[
[SC.F]_Smity 24.07.20

I've tried myself to charge the HP 26 cartridge. Taped holes in the bottom with duct tape, left a hole somewhere in the 3 millimeters in the corner of the green cover, a syringe filled ink. Taped the hole with duct tape (tightly). Unstuck the tape at the bottom, inserted a cartridge and a bummer. Cartridge nifiga does not print simply pour the ink drops.
What did I do wrong ???

G
G-man 24.07.20

People,and there is no concept of disassembly and refueling of cartridge HP 1010? I'm not that inept, I got used to all he as to do but to go at random is not desirable - is sobering price of a new cartridge more than 70 ye =((.

D
DimanR 24.07.20

Wow, what expensive. EP-22 we have somewhere 52.e.

X
XAnGx 24.07.20

Concept no. In a nutshell I will try to explain. Remove the drum unit (before that spring shoot out and you can see it): with a screwdriver or pliers to pick out the rods that hold the drum. Then under the drum rubber shaft - take it off (just pull up). Then squeeze inside the key (if you move the cover covering the drum, it can be seen). Turn the bolts. lift the part where the key removed (where there is a drum) is removed by sliding it aside. Remove the magnetic drum further into the gap poured the toner (130-150 gram, well, almost to the brim). Don't know whether you will understand who this nonsense, but I tried...

X
XAnGx 24.07.20

found scheme catch http://workoffice.ru/content/view/64/52/
a few words to add: when you put a magnetic drum, turn it a few times, look uniformly the toner it takes, if there are stripes, it would not hurt to wipe.

G
G-man 24.07.20

Thank you =) Will razbiratsya =).

F
Frag or die 24.07.20

what do you think about that http://www.rdm-print.ru/ ?
does anyone have experience with this system and what were your impressions about her ?

R
R0ma_ 24.07.20

Good afternoon.
Please tell me what the problem is.
Refilling the cartridge (1 refill) on a magnetic shaft the toner in the same place (usually at the end) are not uniformly magnetized but the whole bunch (a ball), sometimes it helps clean the magnetic roller from the old toner, simply pour a little toner. The reason can not find.
Seasoned 2 years.