3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
A_lex-51 24.07.20 01:41 pm

In search of a witch To the touch and the Magic lamp. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hi! Started not long ago playing this game.
Walked along the branch quests: In search of witches To the touch and the Magic lamp. In the spur of the caves, found a hidden place that is guarded by a Golem(Golem is the second one I have faced), but this time the witch is in the distance, does not want to help. How to fill up alone?
11 Comments
Sort by:
k
kkaazzaahh 24.07.20

Start cheat for invincibility

B
BorodaOLD 24.07.20

Lowering the difficulty level. )

S
SemyStall 24.07.20

Learn how to use the Alt button. Terrible cheat.

I
Ivanych 24.07.20

SemyStall
Ay wit! Use in conversation with Saber.
A_lex-51
Rock Quen, drink owl, Bay in the back, do not be greedy.

a
andryuha-24 24.07.20

pump the gear use magic potions, and most importantly warot and roll

A
A_lex-51 24.07.20

Strange cases. Loaded - Golem no. Quick searched there all 3 chests. Dumped on the ladder, there is a Golem not to attack me. 've meditated sensitive, the Golem appeared. He was NOT to blame, will return podrozetnik)))

D
Danil Lipatov 24.07.20

Golem is easy, the main thing to go when the wave radius has, and his HP is a lot just

W
Warsnake 24.07.20

Yes there is complex with the initial Golem then?! How clumsy you have to be to have difficulties even at the level of death?!

D
Dr.Kostet 24.07.20

Warsnake
The man just lacks patience. A single enemy skull it is easy to fill up, if there is the patience and the desire to wallow in the rolls. Here's a pack of wolves a sibling of GG is much more annoying, because while they do not want to spend, and you can not yawn.

W
Warsnake 24.07.20

Dr. What does
In fact two of the Golem dungeon. One on the quest to search the CRIS, the second is in the branch, after the places of power. Both are entry-level, not the skull. Where there is need of patience then?

D
Denis Kyokushin 24.07.20

A_lex-51
If you do not learn in the battle to use and Dodge the blocks will be more difficult.