3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexander Bekker 24.07.20 01:42 pm

Increased temperature of the GTX 750 Ti.

Welcome. I bought, then Gigabyte GeForce GTX 750 Ti in the summer of the 2014th year. Initially, the games were not warming up at all, the maximum observed temperature was at the level of 55-57 °C (in winter). But one day, somewhere a year later, suddenly noticed how in Far Cry 4, it rose to 66 °C., And since then all games started to warm up appropriately, i.e. ~10 °C more. Don't know whether to hit the alarm, but it seems to me that such a sharp temperature drop on something so he says, and 67-69 °C in the game for this video is already a bit too much (so much was now in Far Cry 4, Call of Duty: MWR and Skyrim: SE). Dust recently cleaned, outdoor case, thermal paste was not changed.
Worry or you can safely continue to play?
13 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grandshot 24.07.20

Everything is fine. Can play on whatever you want (pull). These games are demanding, and of course they force the video card to work harder because of this and heat.
And temperature affect the room temperature as well as dust inside the system unit. Map of dust probably has not been cleaned of course.

P
Protocol10 24.07.20

Fade Baker
All the rules. I have a 780ti normal flight 82-85 degrees in the games three years from the purchase card have.

b
bazilews 24.07.20

Fade Baker
Even 100 degrees is the allowable temperature for the graphics card.The thermal grease but it is time to change.

D
Daidjer 24.07.20

Fade Baker wrote:
in Far Cry 4, it rose to 66 °C.
I have a 1070 16 nanometer is heated to 76. Although in other games, an average of 55.

I
Igroman 1 24.07.20

67-69 °C is the normal temperature for a graphics card in the load can not survive all right

I
Igroman 1 24.07.20

I read the topic title I thought that you above 90°C

G
Ganond 24.07.20

bazilews
No max 93.

v
virusvip_87 24.07.20

Grandshot
Try to replace the thermal paste, or download the program from HP and adjust the speed of cooler manually I have a R9 280, the maximum temperature in closed box 65 degrees it heat higher than 750

A
Alexander Bekker 24.07.20

Thank you all for the answers! Now I am calm. Just surprised myself a sharp drop, because it is not gradually growing, and instantly.

S
SonyK_2 24.07.20

Fade Baker
That's fine - games are more demanding on the hardware. I played Lost Alpha, its vidyuhi (also from Gigabyte) to 62 raskochegarit.
Spoiler
More heavy the game is not yet played - can they temperature more...

S
Shadowarm 24.07.20

bazilews
Protocol10
Have ornul with your comments,it's already overheating is adequate temperature of 60-70 degrees
Fade Baker
Download MSI Afterburner,and set up promotion fans as they see fit,the temperature drops

M
MagicHero 24.07.20

murtela
murtela wrote:
I have a 1070 16 nanometer is heated to 76. Although in other games, an average of 55.
I also have an average of 55 to 60 does not reach almost. The old game so do about 45. But 70 I didn't even see how you managed to 76 warm up is not clear.

D
Daidjer 24.07.20

MagicHero
In Far Cry 4, BioShock Infinite up to 75, and so, like all while. even the most strange. There are games more graphically fancy and modern, and the temperature of 48-55 degrees. Mystery. )))