3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Reverrius 24.07.20 01:44 pm

What mediocrity filled with genre tags of the game? (Tyranny)

Why do people who are not interested in the games, fill in the genre tags on the PG? Tyranny is why we have Adventure, Strategy, Indie, step-by-Step? Is it not possible to open just the game page on Steam or on Wikipedia before you fill in the information from the game?
18 Comments
Sort by:
f
febll 24.07.20

Reverrius
Really, someone seriously fucked up. But I'm more surprised that the game there are only 22 of the subscriber and 5 ratings. Not like second-rate Turkey comes out.

T
Tiger Goose 24.07.20

Try to write to tech support PG. Can I fix it.

s
scorg94 24.07.20

febll
This game until recently, even its own page on ng was not. Yesterday I signed up for her fourth, so the growth is impressive - 500% almost.

b
balabxl 24.07.20

The game is in any case not indie, role-playing in all its glory. The best in its genre( in this, not in the entire history of the genre). Mediocrity filled, anyhow, make it.

p
pineapplepenapplepen 24.07.20

judging by the screenshots, impossible for some. No wonder nobody gives a case......

g
gloccc 24.07.20

Logan2016
What child would not teshilos .

M
Mortaliss 24.07.20

Logan2016
you have shit instead of brain

s
saa0891 24.07.20

febll wrote:
that game was only 22 subscriber
For me personally it was just a surprise that Obisidian released so quickly,I still Pilares did not really have time to play,and very cool that the classic RPG reborn.

D
Devil477 24.07.20

What is a feature?
Visually almost all the same pilary

M
Moron Dark 24.07.20

Tiger Goose
Spoiledaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Try to write in support of writing those!!!!!!! who never did not wrote at all sites it there for show .....
I have never helped these vegetables are different support ...

p
pineapplepenapplepen 24.07.20

gloccc
just would not hang

R
Rograx 24.07.20

Reverrius
Because it's such a Pehe.
febll wrote:
But I'm more surprised that the game there are only 22 of the subscriber and 5 ratings. Not like second-rate Turkey comes out.
Yes, because of her banal who barely knows. I just now found out about it, like not bad.
Tiger Goose wrote:
Try to write to tech support PG. Can I fix it.
I wrote them 10 times. Once something answered.

T
Toshkin 24.07.20

The same topic created by me here as recently as yesterday, was just quietly removed. More and more convinced that there's something personal, or financial.

U
Undead swordsman 24.07.20

Logan2016
Obsidian just to save on PR, the game was not as aggressive advertising as watch dogs 2, this it not known to every schoolboy, and not because you think IMHO it is impossible, expert judgments about the game on the screenshots))). Look at the old game in Blogging, they already there under forty. http://www.playground.ru/search/?q=tyranny&filter=blog

K
King of Mu 24.07.20

SHAGGY67 wrote:
The game is in any case not indie, role-playing in all its glory.
Indie is not a genre of game.

R
RiseTR1991 24.07.20

pineapplepenapplepen
SOMO you havecakeeatcake..........

G
GoliafJx 24.07.20

Reverrius
Outrageous! How about to organize a petition to Roskomnadzor?

R
Reverrius 24.07.20

GoliafJx
Why? Have corrected the same (I would really would remove more tags Indie, because the game has a publisher in the face of Paradox and Adventure).