3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexuc 24.07.20 01:44 pm

Sale of manure (Farming Simulator 17)

People,and where the manure to buy? Biogas is empty.
10 Comments
Sort by:
A
A Lone Gamer 24.07.20

Alexuc
It is necessary to develop.

A
Alexuc 24.07.20

Logan2016
But I agree,in this regard, I with the cows it is difficult to compete)))))
Here is one place on biogas,I suspect that it is just that. But it's empty. The digestate,presumably is the valuable resource in which I is substantially inferior to the cows))

S
Searcher13 24.07.20

in the settings you can set that,would the hireling bought manure or fertilizer, you will simply remove the money. do you put that he would take the manure from the pit of the cowshed or pigsty. Very good, I think made, and that no corselia long ride, well, hardcore no one bothers to drive to the barn.

A
Alexuc 24.07.20

Searcher13
I agree. But if I want to get the floor of the tank manures for the greenhouse. Where can I buy it? It's hard to build a beast for that.

S
Searcher13 24.07.20

in another way, at least in the stock map. (and in the greenhouse is not a liquid manure, and simple)

p
pineapplepenapplepen 24.07.20

Searcher13
but if the liquid into the greenhouse to pour? what will happen?

v
volod222 24.07.20

Logan2016
And she accepts it??

E
Energy Death 24.07.20

Alexuc
15m FS he stood there after the creation of the silage in the silo. apparently there just the same.
even so, when selling silage builds up a barrel with liquid)

E
Energy Death 24.07.20

Searcher13 wrote:
Very good, I think made, and that no corselia long ride, well, hardcore no one bothers to drive to the barn.
it could be hardcore if it was a lot, I have to the 15th part was more than 60 cows, and missing in the best case on the 2 middle field, and not on each landing)