3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gold_mask 24.07.20 01:44 pm

Run The Settlers 4 on Windows 8 (The Settlers 4)

Good day to all! Or PM if you are reading this in the dark. But that's not important, but more important is: how can I run The Settlers 4 on Windows 8? Recently I rummaged through my locker in search of this ancient game, and when I found the drive was indescribably happy. After all, the settlers almost the first strategy in my life (details omitted, few people would be interested in, unless, of course, on this forum at all still people ). I loaded, then this wonderful game on my laptop and was about to enjoy the game and nostalgia, but it was not there. It does not start. Tried to open the toy in the mode of compatibility with Windows 8 - the result is zero. The computer gives the following error: CreateProcess(C:\Program Files (x86)Settlers 4\Exe\S4_Main.exe) failed! Please help me to solve the problem. Really really want to play.
2 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gold_mask 24.07.20

Somehow, miraculously, I solved this problem. Downloaded and installed the settlers 4 repack version. Don't know how but I got to the game. Thank you, Fargus for this Almighty torrent. All the while! ^_^

N
NeponyatnoOdnako 24.07.20

I downloaded S4 Gold Edition (there's 2 the image and the patch) mounted the drive, opened the window auto run, poke INSTAL, and silence.
Searched through the entire Internet help!
Windows 8