3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 22.10.19 11:12 am

Questions about the levels of improvement of weapons and armor (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Hi all. I read on the wiki that the highest level of quality weapons or armor is legendary. I have pumped iron smithing at 100 and all skills learned there. I now needed to upgrade armor. She is level Great. I noted this armor and in brackets was replaced by epic. How does it work? I need after an epic again to pump and get a legendary? Or further, it will be impossible to pump?
10 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bazil78 22.10.19

choose smithing skills and imagesi space) and get the legendary skill,then you can pump it all you want)

s
saturn7774 22.10.19

Marquess
Continue to swing out of nowhere ... That would further improve armor, you need to pump up the Persian potions and elixirs ...
And it works just the Possibility of improvement varies with the achievement of the 51st, 61st, etc. -- This, with regard to the renaming of a Flawless Epic, and in Legendary ...
Space, i.e. the Announcement of Legendary skill with the subsequent dumping of the skill to the seed, only works when you have the Legendary version of the game ( DLC ).

Or are you talking about a different asked ?..

S
Sauron03 22.10.19

Marquess
on the transit of weapons and armor affects the skill, perks, enchanted stuff and make potions.

M
Meceas 22.10.19

Marquess
You need to drink a potion"the elixir of the blacksmith, then improvements will be 50% better

M
Marquess 22.10.19

saturn7774
Sauron03

You don't understand.
See:
I have a fully pumped kuznecheskogo case, up to 100 and open there all the skills (Daedric, glass, etc.)
Here.
I have, say, a sword. He has already improved on the machine to the quality of Great. I wanted to improve it further. Fit to the machine and choose the sword. And now the sword is Great in brackets was Epic. And there's Legendary. This is the last level of quality.
So the question is: after I upgraded to Epic, can I then upgrade to Legendary?

M
Marquess 22.10.19

Meceas

Not most people be?

s
saturn7774 22.10.19

Marquess
Yes. No doubt ...
Having fully pumped branch with all sub-perks, you can dress up the Persians in zacharowski on blacksmithing, force GG to velocity a potion to improve weapons and armor on.
Above Legendary will be nothing ... In the sense that a Legendary item you can improve, but its characteristic ( Legendary ) will remain.

I remember I had a special box full of all sorts of clothes, to the maximum enchanted to increase blacksmithing ... I had like fifteen of all things, and coupled with the elixir, it gives an incredible damage for the weapon ( after upgrades ) and extraordinary protection for the armor.

And most people it won't be ... :-)

M
Meceas 22.10.19

Marquess
No. Then the developers would not add it to the potion.

P. S. When I improved the subject (not improved), I have it immediately improved to legendary. So I don't know. Maybe if the subject was superior to this, it is necessary to improve several times.

S
Sauron03 22.10.19

saturn7774
Marquess
especially if you play on legend and in the standard armor with no upgrades can disappear from attack 2-3 hradeckralove.

s
saturn7774 22.10.19

Sauron03
Nobody argues ...
Especially if the improvements do not add to the subject of weight ... :-) it Seems surprising, but it is.

I never averse to improving, when I get the opportunity ... and Then the leveling of the skill and the cost of this item increased ...