3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr.Rainbow 24.07.20 01:44 pm

The levels of superiority. (Borderlands 2)

Welcome. Faced with a problem: I do Not gain the Levels of Superiority.

On the Internet I read that to open up, you need 8 times get the location Plaque on the Digital peak. I passed it 8 times. The Internet says that on the 5th pack and after that you should see some bosses, in addition to the 4 assassins at the end. But anything new did not appear, no matter how many times I started to replay on the new, meet the same enemies, their level does not change, and also 4 of the assassin in the end. So how to get these up (Levels of excellence)? For this task, I give 1142 experience that the 72 level is a pure a drop in the bucket.
3 Comments
Sort by:
c
choa 24.07.20

Mr.Rainbow
after starting the game from the initial menu every time to select a new OP level (upgrade/downgrade). Are you doing this?

D
DReaMoRa 24.07.20

when you select in the main menu there is no separate column? rvic?overpower 2? overpower 6?

m
melvinov 24.07.20

If you did everything right and at the right level of complexity, after you select your character first will be this plate with a choice of difficulty:
Spoiler

Further, as chose Persian and its level of difficulty, click Continue from the main menu, after pressing the plate with a variety of difficulty levels from 1 to 8... which you can adjust:
Spoiler

If something from these 2 points there... then you do something wrong, or don't play in that mode. But I think I have painted even with the screen.