3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zloy bibliotekar 24.07.20 01:44 pm

Freeplay in Mass Effect^Andromeda (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Since I became interested in this series for the first time,can me somebody tell will this game with problem? Would it be possible to play there after completing the main ending?
7 Comments
Sort by:
v
vitalik5986 24.07.20

S. T. A. L. K. E. R. 967798
can be, Yes

M
MunchkiN 616 24.07.20

it was said about a new game plus, so maybe not after some events
yet the game is very little known.

Q
Quarian Hero 24.07.20

In the first part it was impossible to continue to play,in the second it was possible to continue to take place,in the third part you just cast to the save before the suicide mission.
How will this part no one knows except the developers themselves. But New Game+ exactly and that is enough.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 24.07.20

And what in the ME freeplay? After the story because there is nothing normal remains. In the second part you can take a Supplement Arrival after the main story, but if it is to pass through, it will change only one single thing: to say Shepard will not be a Harbinger, and with the Main collector.
In the first part of course a lot of sides, but if they all perform, the closer to the end, all the desire to play disappears. Each flight in the system etc. accompanied by the recovery job from the old guy, for which it is necessary to fly to the other end of the galaxy, and while you're flying, the old will again kick your quests.
In the third part of all saithe are fast and towards the end they simply left.

L
Legion1130 24.07.20

They promised the world is not open and semi-open, as in the second and third parts, I think, so triplea, most likely, will not.

A
A.S.Sasha 24.07.20

Definitely will. Obviously will release a Supplement with the new planets and the problems in their salvation from new threats. EA a lot can be done and interesting to us and profitable to himself.

A
Agleeh 24.07.20

One of the news I read that the quests for loyalty will be to perform and after passing the story. So play and then apparently will be possible.