3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FictionalPerson 24.07.20 01:45 pm

Doll (Dark Souls 3)

Killed the heir of the undead in the abyss, went to iritel cold valley, but there is a barrier and need to go to find the doll. Actually the question where to look?
25 Comments
Sort by:
R
Raibow Bitard 24.07.20

FictionalPerson
He look, DS that famous, I recently also came across, went to another master, to Aldrich. Will present itself.

F
FictionalPerson 24.07.20

Raibow Bitard
I'm not interested in what DS is famous for do you think I'm interested in where to find the doll. (Especially when you consider that Aldrich just the same in the location where no doll not pass)

R
Raibow Bitard 24.07.20

FictionalPerson
You little, who will write it, the game just came out.
Actually, no, he is in the Temple of the Deep, if that, and it is the other way. Carefully read what NPCs tell you.

F
FictionalPerson 24.07.20

Raibow Bitard
I'm sure that a couple of mothers of boys have already learned most of the game and at least made a speedrun on the ridiculous.

R
Raibow Bitard 24.07.20

FictionalPerson
Reload the page, I've already written.

F
FictionalPerson 24.07.20

Raibow Bitard
Judging by the fact that I have no fasttravel temple of the deep believe that I haven't found it yet.

R
Raibow Bitard 24.07.20

FictionalPerson
The transition to his location, is in the Path of Pain or something like that, that forest, where even large crabs. From the fire the Unfinished Castle (or something like that), where you're still met two knights to go to the left.

F
FictionalPerson 24.07.20

Raibow Bitard
Thank you

R
Raibow Bitard 24.07.20

FictionalPerson
Tip: prepare the moss from bleeding, because there most of the mobs in the beginning of the location - you will apply it.

D
Denv3r 13 24.07.20

Raibow Bitard
I did not understand where to go(( All ran, can not find the damn doll? You can write in PM pliz where exactly the transition to another location?

R
Raibow Bitard 24.07.20

Denv3r 32
In the location: the way of the Victims of the go from the fire: the Unfinished Fortress, descend down to the water level, and go stupidly left until you find a ruined castle, there are several entrances, but I was always from the water (it's just above, there is still the little crabs go) there straight to the water climbs the stairs, in her go, and then there will understand himself, will apressa the boss - so on the right track.

F
FictionalPerson 24.07.20

Denv3r 32
The doll drops in the temple with a boss, a group of priests. The entrance to their location behind the broken throne.

D
Denv3r 13 24.07.20

Raibow Bitard
FictionalPerson
Poprobyu, thank you!

R
Rooough 24.07.20

Cleared the whole Locke together with a Boss that was bred, not found...

L
Lesha Petrenko 24.07.20

Identity kill the boss, run right up to the cemetery - founded, sadness, skinte save.

s
sanysany8 24.07.20

If you stand with your face to the fire Connoisseur crystal-charms go left, there will be a move in the Dr location Temple of the deep. The fire the inflow of crystal-charms appears on the spot after the violence of the boss Crystal Sage is a mage, he still crystals from the earth and makes the shoot a secret, and at some point multiplies and many copies of it.

p
pahanvl 24.07.20

can not seem to find the doll she is in the temple of depth or the way of the victims who found popodrobnei but I would be very grateful to have been everywhere

x
xxJuristxx 24.07.20

The depths of deacons (Deacons of The Deep)you need to kill him , he drops the doll ))

p
pahanvl 24.07.20

xxJuristxx thanks

t
tech309 24.07.20

Guys, after the victory of the deacons I do not fell in the inventory no kukoly , but I ran into ITIL and wall missed without a doll, perhaps the passage is opened after the victory of the deacons.