3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vineamin 22.10.19 11:12 am

What will the system requirements Cyberpunk 2077 (Cyberpunk 2077)

By this time I think will appear next-gen console PS-5 , XBOX TWO . And computers enough Intel i7990,Geforce 1180 and operatives 16 GB analogue FX-9990,Sapphire AMD Radeon RX 580 and operatives 16 GB . Geforce probably will be on the Volta architecture with 16-nm process technology.
188 Comments
Sort by:
g
gennaz 17.07.20

Silencer777
Dude those games that you cited is a result of shitty optimization , and not something that the graphics card has netanela then medosevac.
But there are normal optimization.
Spoiler
I have a GTX 760 Witcher 3 , Middle-earth Shadow of War , Star Wars Battlefront 2 normally draws on medium-high settings(1920-1080)
Pull is how much fps?
SW Battlefront 2 in DX 12?

S
Silencer777 17.07.20

gennaz
Yeah yeah) standards is optimized after 3 years. And Riesen 1500x and RX 560 during the release of the game was?

And in this video the witch in the end and a few more games

And answer why the heck I cut DX 12 if I have it games work ? Lol?

g
gennaz 17.07.20

Silencer777
SW Battlefront 2 in DX 11?!)))
And DX12 gtx 760 is weak?
That's 580 RX not weak!
Spoiler
And answer why the heck I cut DX 12 if I have it games work ? Lol?
That's it! In Cyberpunk 2077 will be only DX 12 or Vulkan,so the gtx 760 has no chance of running the game or acceptable framrate. It is better to change it to a more modern GPU.

S
SkyraX 17.07.20

gennaz
you've got of requirements? the game is being developed primarily on the CURRENT generation of consoles, following the logical conclusion is the game will go on dh11 and even on vin7. Skrine.

O
Osiris Amampur 17.07.20

SkyraX
even on vin7
Seven the support is removed, eliminating the corporate media, but they don't play (usually).

Silencer777
And answer why the heck I cut DX 12 if I have it of the game work worse
In terms of visualization, the difference between d3d11 and d3d12 are still there, apart from some low-level (exp) architectural decisions (but that the player is hardly interesting). Although, I think, is better nine will be gone, so I think vulkan proprietary all this shit in this decade and gall comes great vindicates.

g
gennaz 17.07.20

SkyraX
RDR 2 is also designed for the current generation of consoles, however, dx 11 wasn't there.)))

S
Silencer777 17.07.20

quake3arena
Nobody says that the old iron will always be pull game. It is normal that technology is progressing though not as fast as some would like. I do not chase novelties.
gennaz
With all due respect , but I don't think CD project will go to this step. Rockstar, the company is rich and can afford to experiment in terms of graphics and direct ,but the project no. They have a reputation more and they are interested in so more people bought and played. And if it is as you write - this will cause a wave of discontent, since they promised that on older hardware cyberpunk will work too well. If the game did not pay off - there is a big chance that they go bankrupt. Too big a risk.

P
Pirat13666 17.07.20

Silencer777
Well, Yes of course. You still say that in case of failure will be developed to sit in the woods the clothes are made from dirty rags found in the garbage and drink water from a puddle seizing the remnants of dead rats.

D
Dogmit 17.07.20

Silencer777
Searchlights very rich in office and can experiment as you like. Certainly not such as Rockstar, but the owner of searchlights long dollar billionaire and one of the richest men in Poland. Even if the game does not pay off and the budget, I think, about 100 million bachey, this will not lead to bankruptcy. Yes, in any case, they are not just for your money the game makes, and attract risk investment capital.

M
Magnum 500 17.07.20

Che, protect again is no will?:)

S
Silencer777 17.07.20

Magnum 500
No. And what's the problem?

M
Magnum 500 17.07.20

Silencer777
Anything. Simply said. Play mean to me on the day of release :) But really sad 2 c RDR came out

D
Dogmit 17.07.20

Magnum 500
Play, only you have to swing every time a new Repack after the patch and reinstall the game. Litsuhe and the machine have all been updated. So if the pirates then play makes sense at least once fixed the problem, plus a month, another.

L
Lex-one 17.07.20

Dogma
Dogma wrote:
Play, only you have to swing every time a new Repack after the patch and install the game again
And then sir, you are not right.
Gog releases their own patches separately, just it will have handles to install.

M
Magnum 500 17.07.20

Lex-one
Dogma found than scare. I is not the first Repack pump on these or other AAA projects with updates and patches.Only one fallout 4 was pumped 10 times. The main thing that save was picked up, and if you have 50 MB Internet download same 60-70 GB Repack a matter of 5-6 hours.

M
MunchkiN 616 17.07.20

unlikely system trebovaniya will be very shocking and chase a good Pitch boar to update your Pitch
given that there is still something on the current generation of consoles will be released

D
Denis Kyokushin 17.07.20

Lex-one
Lex-one wrote:
Gog releases their own patches separately, just it will have handles to install.
Not exactly true.Just put a tick,and the game itself is updated:

And so since the release of the Witcher 3

D
Dogmit 17.07.20

MunchkiN 616
unlikely system trebovaniya will be very shocking and chase a good Pitch boar to update your Pitch given that there is still something on the current generation of consoles will be released

Well, this is how to play. If on ultra in 4K, plus the rays hairworks, soft shadows, etc., will love a top-end PC will be required with 6-8 core and widehow 2080ti and not the fact still that would be 60 fps to keep. But if in full HD, without the bells and whistles on high, then come down any average map like 1060 or 1070, but the graphics is not much better than the same of the Witcher 3 or GTA 5 and also not the fact that 60 fps will fly, because the game takes place in the city, then there are plenty of models, NPCs, cars, etc.. Put the same in Novigrad the Witcher 3 on ultra in full HD and take away from the received fps is still 20 percent at least, that will get the fps in cyberpunk.

M
MunchkiN 616 17.07.20

Dogma
Baker I can Pitch to surprise only 2 things. this is a very high threshold of the minimum system requirements of some modern games. when cyberpunk say next year comes out and says - the Lord and7 7700, Kukruse 2600 16 GB RAM and 8GB 2080 in the minimum salary, peck-peck.
or when you say peck-peck-peck Ira to do with the stock and how would you need to portratit - and it turns out that such iron while in the sale there is no need to wait for the next generation of vidyuhi and the city quadraparesis and powerful processor for 15,000 dolllars to utility pitch pot and say киберпунк2077 humiliated and pobejden 120фпс 4K with 8x EMS antialaising let me ische грааафооон1111

D
Dogmit 17.07.20

MunchkiN 616
Yes figs knows. Right now, people have bombed terribly if not tyanit 1060 to 1080 p, although in the opinion of the people should at least 60 fps to give this its in ultra and only in this case the game goes the credit for optimize.