3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zmaster_V 24.07.20 01:45 pm

What's wrong PAL? (Diablo 2)

Agility 125 attack rating 4.5 to+ gets to 20% or less of cases( of 5 God forbid 1 time you will get( what's wrong with him? gun sword
44 Comments
Sort by:
K
Klassewer 24.07.20

Zmaster_V
may not overclocked?

Z
Zmaster_V 24.07.20

60 LVL

O
Olezha Buhalo 24.07.20

Niger, that c has to take. their current REP to read and hang out (

R
Resu 24.07.20

Grif Nada
the jenča Nada
charmy to attack Nada
level is also Nada (80+)

O
Obsessed 24.07.20

Zmaster_V, 1) wearing ring and the amulet from this set.
the sword, by the way, also you can take out. add +1 to all skills and as much as 100% MF (with 2 rings).

Grif Nada
Resu, I think, until ninada :(

G
Gav 24.07.20

something's not right, because with the ar even at Helle, on 90+ LVL on mobs with ZIL 90% usually.
move cusor look on the ar and % to hit. you're being paranoid on the go.

Z
Zmaster_V 24.07.20

I don't know where these rings take? as if they are on the ground(

O
Obsessed 24.07.20

Zmaster_V, try posting screen belongings of their fallen. without signatures - just everything body. :-) let's try to guess what you are wearing. ;-)

K
Klassewer 24.07.20

Zmaster_V
so little
swing up to 90

G
Gav 24.07.20

Klassewer wrote:
so little
swing up to 90
not enough. hit depends on the difference in levels between you and the enemy, it's unlikely there chelnah 60lvl mobs 88лвл kills.

Z
Zmaster_V 24.07.20

60 LVL on nightmare on the ball and run goes bad(

Z
Zmaster_V 24.07.20

Obsessed, I'm a bum))

C
CorvinOk 24.07.20

Obsessed try to post a screenshot of your clothes fell...let's try to guess what you are wearing. ;-)

Spoiler

k
kewelldkny 24.07.20

Zmaster_V wrote:
what's wrong with him? gun sword
and take in your hand a whip like in the screenshot from a CorvinOk'

O
Obsessed 24.07.20

CorvinOk, you Cho posted, you have all the pattern! ;D except krapo-mittens 25 MF, except that ;-P

kewelldkny as it will help with exposure? :-)

Zmaster_V and Zeal and Fanaticism has already deposited 20? or you're homeless and you have no such skills? ;-)

C
CorvinOk 24.07.20

Obsessed >>>you-that Cho posted, you have all the pattern!
Well, there is the whip and indefinite AP + swap interesting , or even so you think at lash in the hands of AP is a mediocre Fort ?
PS Well, what about the belt you also a direct 100% sure ?

O
Obsessed 24.07.20

swap interesting
CorvinOk, Oh, Oh! let me guess - it's Astreon+Alma Negra, right? ;D

k
kewelldkny 24.07.20

Obsessed wrote:
how will it help with exposure? :-)
Purely psychological factor )

C
CorvinOk 24.07.20

Zmaster_V >>Agility 125 attack rating 4.5 to+ gets to 20% or less cases
Well, with this, the attack rating (4.5 K+) - can be on Helle's already a pretty good feel
So even XS if gets 20% at the Baal (which you begaesh NM ) - then that's fine . When talking specifically about the BA'al then the problem is solved very simply - ~80% - 80%+ HP to Baal demolished the blows of the Smith ( this is when the paladin gets Shield and not a Sword / whip ) , and the Level of skill on the kick Shield is not particularly important(Enough for +1 - passage to Holy Shield ) - the main thing that a paladin was a Good small Crushing Blow ( CB ) . For 35%CB will provide More DPS on Baal Smitom/ Shield(prokachany 1 skill) than the attacks on him Zealom which are constantly smeared :(
35%CB is provided with a single itemon ( Horned helmet like on my screen (from this set http://www.rubattle.net/diablo2/items/sets/orphans_call/ ))

Z
Zmaster_V 24.07.20

How to insert a screen?