3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gasanzaz 24.07.20 01:46 pm

There is no support for DirectX10 (Shadow Warrior 2)

guys who have 10 direct do not buy or download...only time will spent..I spent) Can to whom it is useful!
18 Comments
Sort by:
A
Achmed the Dead Terrorist 24.07.20

not everyone is as blind as you

O
OakSorcerer 24.07.20

Almost 10 years have passed since the first cards with support for DX 11, and these topics continue to appear.

M
MystikBeatz 24.07.20

OakSorcerer
When Mafia 3 came out I was surprised how many there are of people using Fenomeni. After all, modern processors support SSE 4.1/4.2 are not expensive, even with an overvalued dollar. People complained that the game they did not start. But what are people expecting from the CPU nearly a decade ago?

O
OakSorcerer 24.07.20

MystikBeatz
Well since percent is a slightly different story, not many games require support for this statement. I personally did not hair dryer to change to PFS, because of the growth there especially not, because I paid already to Xena, but we'll see. But with the cards the situation is quite different, with 11 years to play on DX 10 cards has been practically impossible, I'm here about. And I agree, 10 years for the iron this term.

M
MystikBeatz 24.07.20

OakSorcerer
Also with graphics cards. For example, I would buy the topic was the budget version of the GTX 1060. Is very reasonable, and the card itself properly, 3 will serve.
(Subjective opinion)

p
pekabir 24.07.20

rebate no pasupati, there is no 8дх peterdavid. are you serious???

T
T.T.G 24.07.20

rebate of nakupit of nakupit pechatalsya mashynki of noderivs and asks kakia the Drava
ustanovil Drava in the barrel of the Winchester, but the game has isapostolos. Pachimu?

Y
Ygrumyi 24.07.20

And 16 MB of RAM go?

g
gasanzaz 24.07.20

guys you hike with nothing to do than to throw a flood...theme was created for those who have cards don't support direct 11 and only! Sure the game is good(judging by reviews and gameplay) Buy all will not regret for sure! And making note of many,enough games which terbovaniya written support Tolok 11 direct but they are at 10!

g
gasanzaz 24.07.20

Firewatch for example

p
pekabir 24.07.20

gasanzaz
fairmatch not a game

g
gasanzaz 24.07.20

the game is not a game..as anyone..but the requirements are written need 11 direct and go quietly for 10

g
gasanzaz 24.07.20

or here's a new RPG from Obsidiant Tyranny...he Tolok launched and drove half an hour!!!! So guys no no

g
gasanzaz 24.07.20

what are the requirements themselves who cares

I
Igroman 1 24.07.20

OakSorcerer
Cool,and in 2006 was the video card from the future, given that 11 version was released in 2009.

O
OakSorcerer 24.07.20

Igroman 1
And in the same year came the first cards that support it. What's wrong?

I
Igroman 1 24.07.20

OakSorcerer
Can't you count ? 2016 - 10 = 2006

O
OakSorcerer 24.07.20

Igroman 1
How aggressive :) I wrote that almost. You have a bad day was? What is wrong?