3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Ded Mazayka 24.07.20 01:46 pm

Where \"Scale approval\"? (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Who knows where she is? Like always in sight was, and then I can't see it. All approve of, disapprove of me, but look at where their attitude towards me?
13 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anzhelika04 24.07.20

The most interesting, and now returned with the entries in the notebook, I haven't been doing since the days of the second Neverwinter.

v
vanrem 24.07.20

In this case, as in DAO and DA2 - its not

F
Furydose 24.07.20

The Grandfather Of The Mosaic
Information about the character, in the attributes tab.

s
spalah 24.07.20

Furydose
Nothing like I have not found

P
Pirozhok-san 24.07.20

no scale... I read somewhere, supposedly on the cards of the Persians can somehow navigate... here I have for example a Bull and varrick yellow circle on the icon of a Persian, and SOLAS - blue

G
Grimgash 24.07.20

Pirozhok-san
A yellow circle indicates the stamina, and the blue mana.

P
Pirozhok-san 24.07.20

Gringas
well, okay, so no scale there)

but I was more surprised, talk with the Bull, then kaboom Josephine passed quest => Cassandra partially condemned? Wat?

V
VaanDark 24.07.20

Pirozhok-san
Probably problem in a rate executed in favor of one of the characters.

F
Furydose 24.07.20

spalah
Pirozhok-san
Gringas
There it is there, I will come to work - seskrini. Can tab is messed up, but I saw for sure.

Update
Sorry, it seemed so. It is not(

I
I_Swift 24.07.20

If someone else have found a way to look through the editor saves:
http://www.playground.ru/cheats/dragon_age_inquisition_redaktor_sohranenij_save_game_editor-58096/
Open the save in the Plot Integer Flags is a string Cassandra Approval Rating, Solas Approval Rating, etc. next to each such entry the number.

s
shar95 24.07.20

I_Swift
And it is possible to change there?

I
I_Swift 24.07.20

shar95
Can.

W
WarMachine2 24.07.20

I_Swift
I changed Cassandra this rating from 6 to 125, all the rules are preserved. Talked to her in the game, went to check it again, the rating has fallen to 6, though with the same Varrick remained imposed 125. Apparently the game resets.