3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Omision 24.07.20 01:47 pm

Stealth in Far Cry (Far Cry)

It is of course not finalized, but I'm the first levels without problems with him. Have you tried??? If so, with what weapons?
16 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gauguin 24.07.20

I never stealth is not passed. Although sometimes walked by the bushes, so quiet, calm music. And suddenly the music changes to a dramatic and out of the bushes I heard something of type: Stand the bastard!

I
Infiltrator 24.07.20

Not stealth in this game.
Jack Carver [Fahrenheit]
Particularly surprised when they started screaming enemies suck . Generally voice cool came out.

O
Omision 24.07.20

Cool from behind the bushes come out and cut enemies with machetes)

K
Karakysek 24.07.20

Stealth in the Dam helps =)
In the dungeons ventilation is also a no stealth. Well, on the outside of the bushes to polypragmaty suddenly, so it is a good thing) the Monsters do XA

G
Gauguin 24.07.20

Far Cry - the game is not stosowa, and meat.

G
Gauguin 24.07.20

By the way, do not go in the wilderness (deserted) places, away from the goal. And you will die.

M
Moon-Buggy 24.07.20

Jack Carver [The Island Of Dr. Moreau]
There or what the timer is, after which you kill?

G
Gauguin 24.07.20

Moon-Buggy
No, it's not krayzis.
There is a special area that cost lives in an instant.
Tragen
Well, I was there and not pulling))
I once to the Fort (where the plate is) tried to get close. Failed.

G
Gauguin 24.07.20

Tragen
I'm in the editor there camera moved and suddenly she was dead))
She just went out for a while. It always happens when you get into the zone of death (in the editor)
And here's a warning about the enemy radar... I used this wildly believed and tried to leave.
I tried and raised the helicopter. When I was not yet familiar with the editor, I thought: Why all the helicopters you gradually shot, and one that crashes after radar immediately and on the spot?

M
Moon-Buggy 24.07.20

Jack Carver [The Island Of Dr. Moreau]
Godmod will not help?

T
TranceMusicFan 24.07.20

Stealth is even possible to pass with most mp5 headshots to put, when to sneak around the enemy and find 1-3 people is a great weapon, except that on some levels, the mercenaries still call for backup, you have to shoot them first, and it is not easy because of bad accuracy sternby MP5 at long range.

T
TranceMusicFan 24.07.20

KoTimonsky
I'm always on a single MP5

T
TranceMusicFan 24.07.20

KoTimonsky
I mean?

T
TranceMusicFan 24.07.20

KoTimonsky
they often just run to a nearby camp/patrol and shout WE NEED REINFORCEMENTS, walkie-talkies where there is little

T
TranceMusicFan 24.07.20

KoTimon
Yes, but pinning the theme to sneak in with a silencer and quietly to capture the base, etc., though often absurd moments when the enemy sees you getting too far (for example the level of steam granatomyot on the hill near the jetty, there in the bushes, anxious to walk around, especially on the coast), and there are those who are very close and almost did not see (level cargo ship, 1st Isle, a guy sitting on a barrel outside the tent)

T
TranceMusicFan 24.07.20

KoTimon
it would be better for all mercenaries to put some one value, and that only the owners of night vision it was higher, and the rest couldn't see a specific yardage and then go and do not understand who sees you, like all lit up in binoculars