3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vaipen 24.07.20 01:48 pm

Problems with the game. (Might and Magic 10: Legacy)

Well the game just came out, and it's time to create a theme for the discussion of technical issues.

My second attempt to start the game failed. Updated to the latest version and it booted, but with terrible glitches. The start of the game you have to wait somewhere for a minute, then place in the menu loads a black screen, what other things, as it turned out experimentally, corrected collapsing on the slave table. Created the party, pushed into battle, the game has started. Passed the roller. But then came a new attack, the game is not saved. When you try zasavica me with the error thrown in the slave table. And now issues each time you try to log in.
Here is a link to a screenshot of the error http://screeny.ru/52e3fc00b02da0987400ba1b
76 Comments
Sort by:
l
leonta 24.07.20

The game has continued to use the coach MrAntiFan, dispersed them all parameters to 100 and hangs when you save game, after that game started to hang at start produces a window Oops! The game crashed. The crash report folder named 2014-0126_070920 next to game executable. It would be great if youd send it to the developer of the game! Demolished the game 5 times reinstalled all versions that are on torrents the result totzhe.

P
Pirimidon 24.07.20

Pirates saves the game, who knows how to fix you can, share.

B
Beirut 24.07.20

save on English language

P
Pirimidon 24.07.20

And quick save does not work. And the license already and do not want to take raw unfinished or something. Usually Repack check game and then buying, as before the demo version was.

a
a888 24.07.20

Help can neither load nor save the game!That's what gives

S
SNAKE_obanze 24.07.20

I had a curious moment! Don't know how to react to it.

I run the game, remove all settings on max (license, immediately pay attention). Each time you open the settings menu it gives the message that not all settings in force and apply or cancel! BUT! I can't understand why he didn't! Normal schedule, as I put in the settings so worth it! (everything was restarted!) It's just a sign? Or do some settings may not take effect despite the fact that they are registered active the menu??)

o
osdf 24.07.20

To work save go to the folder with the game - Might and Magic X Legacy_Data - StreamingAssets - Localisation - ru - run loca.xml:
save - save
fast.save - quicksave
AutoSave - autosave
Stored in the properties set to read-only (a must!!!!!) It works!
It should look like:
Save
Quicksave
Autosave
Then go to the folder saves and in save.ini change the word fast.save and auto-save on Quicksave and Autosave ACC.(if of course it is..if not there is nothing wrong with the game itself then is already prescribed)
Next, the edited Orbit_api.ini in the game folder , instead of the RLD! write in English the name for the profile (say Lsd)
rename the folder of savegames of RLD! in Lsd
Name sohranki write IN ENGLISH.!!
THE US ROBIT! YAY!

o
osdf 24.07.20

In the file loc.xml line should be such: (without the quotes of course!)
Save
Quicksave
Autosave

o
osdf 24.07.20

hmm does not insert line - cut of the reptile! Sorry for the stupid Admins dear!!!!!!!
well, there is a search you will find Russian type AutoSave , Quick save and change....

G
Gekx 24.07.20

And I generally refuses to run on Windows 8.1, although seventh was fine. Writes: There was a problem starting your game, blah-blah-blah. (Pirates)

a
aist16 24.07.20

Gekx
I have the technical requirements for the game no win8, installed win7, and even win8 is on a different drive.

a
abk.c1 24.07.20

does anyone have the thread problems with volunteers( et when you need to from the barrel to drink the liquid of which the thread or the secret in the wall of mana or power to open)? I interesno I have one nor any member of the squad is nothing you cannot do or all the way?maybe I'm doing it wrong - when the message select a party member I choose and use me again and said select member of the squad, vybiraju and I say select members.......))))

A
Anastassii 24.07.20

Yesterday each of the group drank the red water from the barrels, yellow and blue. No problems noted, the bonuses they received.

v
vlad_v1 24.07.20

The pirates are wonderfully saved and loaded: need file uplay_r1_loader.dll to change. Who can't find, write to the PM, ladies are referring to.

a
aist16 24.07.20

osdf

I see no reason to rename RLD! in Lsd in both places!?
I orbit_api file.ini in the folder name Chuvak, repak Dude, the game is saved, and quickly, and normally in this folder. Another thing is that the game doesn't recognize the save on the next boot!? Apparently, she was looking for them at a different address!? But where and how to make them the same? Stupid renaming does nothing!? I have WIN7 at :\Users\PK\Documents\MightAndMagicXLegacy\ - here pictures of save and file General game settings options32.txt
Perhaps it needs to be at the same address? In General, I have a Dude pulled something. I also like а888, does not see the saves, although in the folder they are. Tell me, please, how came out? What, where is still need to change?

a
aist16 24.07.20

abk.c1
Click on the squad member, he will have a drink of water.

m
mr.lemming 24.07.20

played all the rules and saved and loaded,but at some point stopped to see the preservation of'as а888', they were only numbers.and died and this canoe has occurred from-for what not clear(Prompt people kind how to fix it? two days killed on the game((not to go again,this crap could happen again.

a
aist16 24.07.20

mr.lemming
Open the file saves.ini in the folder with the saves, check that there was no Russian names.
If, suddenly, there is something in Russian, just rename them from England, and start the game.
It will become visible. I have just happened, without any other tricks,
just renamed Sorpigal in Sorpigal.

l
leolat 24.07.20

Solved the problem with the missing save: Go to the folder C:\ProgramData\Orbit\401\RLD (or RLD!) open saves.ini and see what are the saves for that answer.
leave only what you see here.

[Saves]
Save003=global.lsg
Save005=hints.lsg
Save001=Autosave
Save002=Quiksave

in the \Might and Magic X Legacy\Might and Magic X Legacy_Data\StreamingAssets
\Localisation\ru\loca.xml
should be like this:
in place Quick save should QuikSave
AutoSave AutoSave
all safes is loaded click on continue

m
mr.lemming 24.07.20

did not help(((did everything as written(I read on the forum that the game now saves at any time soirat'is on the pirates'and the license save like all the rules.