3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ruslan Ptichko 24.07.20 09:21 pm

The level of difficulty (Borderlands 2)

Wanted again with my friends to go Bordo, that's just the last time the passage was too easy. You know the game will become harder after the first pass but then you will start with level 50 and already legendarily and other weapons which had been knocked out. Is there any mod to start the game from the first level on the highest difficulty level well or something
6 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex Side 24.07.20

Ruslan Ptichka
There is no such. And generally would look silly. During the game you level for 2-3 meals and it makes it easy to kill them.
If they are above 4-5, there are problems. And you want them from the very beginning was the maximum level. You're simply not going to cause them damage.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 24.07.20

Ruslan Ptichka
Yes, strange question. Alex correctly pointed out. The second passage you already start with 30-37 level, and have legendary with 50. Not passed a bar fight? There is similar, but on a smaller scale, you just can't stand and 1 second (30 vs level 50, tested), will instantly destroy even the granotomet damage on them is very weak. The gap, is desirable, no more than 10 levels (even this is hard), ideally no more than 5, as I remember it, experimented.
I took all the ridiculous, especially not being distracted by side, shaking the level in the bar, some time passed (probably раз10-20), it was tedious, long not not true, it was all very fast, but the level has caught up and surpassed when rusty stopped, then returned back to the ridiculous. Started the second passage, like level 37.
I must say that from the 50th, certainly more extreme, BUT, I said to myself that it is better to stay on average.
Go to files section and see how many mods for the game. I do not see. Only common files, working with documents.

c
choa 24.07.20

Ruslan Ptichka
The easiest option works if you have less than 4 people, download numplayers and put emulation 4 players. Mobs will be more will shoot more accurately, will increase HP (especially bosses). Will be more difficult using cheat engine, there can be anything done.

C
Commander Roland 24.07.20

choa
I NUMplayers did)

D
DReaMoRa 24.07.20

find the save game characters, even here on ng and play rwih or Reich

s
saa0891 24.07.20

Ruslan Ptichka

As you have already written,the easiest way to download someone's save game,choose RWIH and go to digital rush,there you will have the opportunity to increase suerheroine,that's where you are really clean.

By the way here you still advised cooperaion for one player,you can also try it by the way you can activate without any prog enough to go to at least Hyperius invincible in the arena to go, not necessarily,Googly if you have questions,this mode will turn off if you get out of the session.