3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya Nefedov 24.07.20 09:21 pm

Evacuation of skulls. (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Well short how to evacuate the skulls?Passed 32 mission ,did not understand how to evacuate.
11 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alec Says 24.07.20

Ilya Nefedov
Tried non-lethal weapons, sleeping gas?

V
Venom Rhys 24.07.20

Ilya Nefedov
Take Brennan LRS-46 or Serval AMR-7 and grenade launcher , preferably the turret and fight with them as you can see , there's a likelihood modifier [Extreme] , but the meaning is the same and after winning vulcanise one , but it is better to kill one and then capture otherwise unable to escape .

C
Crociato 24.07.20

Ilya Nefedov
It seems to have found the answer.

Before to evacuate the skulls in Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain, you should definitely pass 29 job. The main mission of this quest is to clear these four "skulls", which in the future will be useful for crafting suit "Parasite." It should be noted that if in 29 Missy you can't do with skulls, then Fulton will not be able to move them to your base. The probability of their displacement will be equal to 0 because the staff did not know what to do with them.
If anything, they are easy to defeat in 29 missions with the help of Silent. She soon opens the rifle Brennan. This vintovka arming it and reel it in circles in the zone of its action, she quickly peresekaet, immediately open call Butterfly (butterfly).
And they need to quickly evacuate, or they disappear.

V
Venom Rhys 24.07.20

Crociato
But it is better to kill them yourself , so cooler)

C
Crociato 24.07.20

Venom Rhys
Yes, but it is not always possible. After you beat the game finish the mission on S-rank and additional purpose. So when preprohormone mission Where it hides the Sting out there in the extra tasks necessary to keep the ammunition. Other weapons, except that the back does not much breaks, had to order the rifle. While I was running from them, waiting for parcels, Ocelot began: Now I see why you're a living legend, Boss.. Was Quiet put them, even how embarrassing it was).

V
Venom Rhys 24.07.20

Crociato
You can just quickly call out the horse, and to escape , they long to chase.

I
Ilya Nefedov 24.07.20

Venom Rhys
just when I passed them for the first time killed them with Brennan LRS-46 but not evacuated and now walked 2 times and everyone was evacuated but with the help of sleepy rifles.

C
Crociato 24.07.20

Venom Rhys
Then we would not get points for their elimination and the additional task not be counted.

V
Venom Rhys 24.07.20

Crociato
Well, perhaps so.For me personally, additional tasks the idiocy in some cases, the type poimite such a bird or find diamonds there's something or evacuate all the soldiers from there .There is an interesting , but not enough of them.

C
Crociato 24.07.20

Venom Rhys
Some of the mission without performing additional tasks too simple and it takes 5 minutes to S-rank without revealing your potential. But about the grass or the animals agree, it would be better they were not.

M
Mehabr 24.07.20

I have them from a stationary machine guns extinguished. Shilka, so all of them perfectly placed. Tanks or armored personnel carriers, too