3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
treffff 24.07.20 09:21 pm

how to revive antes (Total War: Attila)

Guys, here is situeyshen: already in the first Chapter killed the ants. He set himself the task - whatever was not to die antes and Veneti. Play for sklaviny. When their last city was stormed I came in and beat one army roxolani, and Gratangen strength is not enough, so they burned the city of the ants. Then those died. Do I understand correctly that only one option to revive them - it is necessary that someone took their capital and then I have to recapture? or are there other ways? I am a newbie.
And generally it is possible to strengthen a weak ally? for example, gifts help them to grow or not? gave much money, but little changes the rating of power
12 Comments
Sort by:
p
predator999 24.07.20

Like, it does not rejoice just to put a candle to them for repose. Except as the option to capture their city, to bring to strong dissatisfaction, and then eventually the rebels capture him and the faction will respawn.

M
MoS_Art 24.07.20

treffff
predator999
The first option is not Necessarily even grab, can agents to undermine the discontent until, the rebels. Then attack the city with the aim of destroying the garrison and the enemy army, if it is there and then retreat, and then potency (if the AI won't step) to attack the city, capture and return. Or as mentioned in the beginning, attack the city when he captured enemies to defeat and there should be a button at the end to Revive or release something.

t
treffff 24.07.20

predator999
MoS_Art
thank you. . I ask, because it is that in another company in the March to the East in what appeared just after the button, where it was proposed to return the city to the former owners, the Armenians. But as it was I can't remember. But then they told me treacherously declared war)))
Strengthen ally, I understand that way :-(

M
MoS_Art 24.07.20

treffff
Strengthen really does.. I don't remember myself if they just money as a gift to send or not. You can for example to offer them just the amount of money as a dip. offer, but in return demand nothing (can not remember this or not prokanaet in Attila). And so, to conclude agreements with them, the unions keep the army close to the capital at first, not to povadno every foe Suva))

V
VETER15 24.07.20

Do not listen to anyone!
In the first place. Gifts certainly enhance ally, and relationships.
In the second. The capture of the city core, it is possible to get faction, you're over it you will have privileges!

t
treffff 24.07.20

VETER15
I did not notice that after the gift of a rating of the strength of the ally changes. Rather like this: is changed to another unit, however, it is unclear if this changed the rating of a gift or something else.

V
VETER15 24.07.20

treffff
for your faction it may be unnoticed, but what about the others?
give half his Treasury to them, and notice the difference immediately)
but really, in most cases, it is like a stone drowning. The fraction can be revived, somewhere on the border itself, to deter the enemy time unless. Yes, and gold a little delay.
The rest is a waste of time and money.

M
Mister Feathers 24.07.20

VETER15
I agree with you...Although as a buffer on the borders of your and the enemy power you can! But it is for those who like to stand out and do not hastily play!But I'm interested in this question... it is Possible to bribe an enemy army in Shogun 2 or mini mods for Attila there are?

A
Aleksator 24.07.20

Mister Feathers
nope, the army is not corrupt. about fashion don't know.

V
VETER15 24.07.20

Mister Feathers
And not hurry to learn, to collect a large army you need gold and gold is never too much without the structures and buildings built for a long time and also require gold)
The mod is not in use.

M
Mister Feathers 24.07.20

Alexfor
VETER15
Okay thanks.... Sorry .... and like in shogun 2 special units of different factions to control!

V
VETER15 24.07.20

Mister Feathers
in Attila no traitors) to the end, or if there is a possibility to escape)