3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
eneydos 24.07.20 09:24 pm

Why are the games not selling? (Need for Speed: Underground 2)

Actually, the question in the topic title. Due to the lack of games on the virtual shelves, you have to download pirates. Actually, just curious to know, because the reason should be?
4 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexander_Vesker 24.07.20

eneydos
license now the sense is not present any http://rutor.is/torrent/61661/need-for-speed-underground-2-2004-pc-licenzija

A
Alexander_Vesker 24.07.20

obsolete and or who do not need much

D
Devil 24.07.20

I think with the old Need for Speed as well as games Lord of the rings from EA. As soon as they lost the license of the game was removed from sale. Most likely, a license to use images of the real machines (and maybe music) was temporary, as was the case with GTA: San Andreas, RockStar has deleted a number of songs from the game. So you can shamelessly go and download them (I have already downloaded Underground 2 and Most Wanted in reserve).

P
Pashtet7 24.07.20

Because the game is primarily a brand advertising of those years and the licenses for them, EA has long expired. A renew all this shit a lot of hassle + someone after 12 years, the consent given for the use of their belongings and have to cut content that no matter how much.
For this reason, the remaster U1/2/MW never will be.
By the way, the same applies to a series of Tony Hawk's.