3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agula98 24.07.20 09:25 pm

You will not believe! (Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare)

A classic theme.As we all know, the Cat is very greedy in this, the chance of denova in iw tends to zero.Would you support this time Activision or are you like all got annual vellum and you just download?
28 Comments
Sort by:
C
Com_Bat 24.07.20

Remastered by far to buy,nostalgia. That's just what the price was adequate.And for Battle 1 bent not childish.

P
Protocol10 24.07.20

Pirates. Cold is not a game worth paying money. If the campaign is not for 3 hours, and 15-20 hours in doom then it would be possible to think.

D
Diskyp 24.07.20

If someone decided to swing, on my blog there is a Rip from hatab http://pryout.ru/pub/-71

D
Daniil Maznev 24.07.20

Hello may I ask if I adopted the agreement in call of duty warfare infinite Can force me to pay for it

a
agula98 24.07.20

Daniel Maznev
Yes, Bobby lawyers have already left.

I
In_live 24.07.20

Daniel Maznev
Of course, you have already left get the money ready.

s
shprotatom 24.07.20

It costs as much as some people's salary for a whole month. I was thinking, maybe better to some man to help than to obligate themselves to pay the developer for his work. Honestly have to say I want. Just looked on the main page of steam store price.

K
Keny555 24.07.20

How lucky to download pirates(well..with the Kalda always,after 1-2 Modern Warfare), but this system auto graphics that turns into soap teksturki, if there is no 8 gig vidyahi, simply pipets.Here is the optimization,this is a Masterpiece!!!Bravo Activision,Bravo!!!