3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AresViktor 24.07.20 09:25 pm

Elevator and concrete walls are not compatible (Fallout 4)

why such a big gap, who's to say help or mod is normal to not-had such a mishap with this bug, ATO lift put on 4 floors from the floor of his kriel and then the incident came that he just above the wall to Rugova floor 2 floor does not close the gap trouble
21 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zefos 24.07.20

AresViktor
I also faced this problem, starting from the 3rd floor of the bias is already quite substantial.
Spoiler

A
AresViktor 24.07.20

Yes, and this growing gap is strongly founded by trugoy method but Nada to test the floors at the bottom first it is necessary to configure the floor and lift neznau in the same write if poluchetsa, and so this bug is not about fixing not finishing annoying the hell this Elevator and the walls are not compatible felts lift a long Tole wall korotkovata

A
AresViktor 24.07.20

ahh 2 hours played for 2 weeks looking for the rest of the fixes and stuff until the mood of the game as it should and construction in steel belongings settlers for the hardcore want to go and not snap and then Taco ies that the desire was gone from the blunt Elevator or wall

s
saturn7774 24.07.20

Lifts are designed for other purposes ... Here the developers have lopuhnulis.

To move between floors, we were invited to a stairs, and elevators designed to lift on other heights.

For the elevators you can use a console command to reduce the scale and therefore not to dismantle them, to try to adjust to the existing building.

Z
Zolotko555 24.07.20

saturn7774
There is a console command to reduce? What? And increase I understand too?please write

B
BlackTigerTK 24.07.20

Золотко555
setScale – Set the scale of an item in game. It's usually required to disable then enable the item for the new scaling to fully take place.

Z
Zolotko555 24.07.20

BlackTigerTK
Eh?
Oh that is tricky you said that I do not understand)) and the interpreter translated what actually confused me...you're smart, I already knew,but please tell me in Russian to me so familiar
thank you found how to use it

B
BlackTigerTK 24.07.20

Золотко555
Yes this is the engine forum cut. There after the setScale parameter to integer, as I understand it, defines the scaling factor. And the second sentence says that you usually need to apply commands disable enable for the changes to take effect.

s
saturn7774 24.07.20

Золотко555
Tear off the console, poke the Elevator and enter Setscale, space, and size. By default, all items equal to one, so ... you need to enter values greater than or less than unity.
The difficulty lies only in the fact that the Elevator in FO 4 vagrant two parts and if you look ( after the reduction ) is too ugly, you have to work hard and to decrease ( to equal value ! ) and the second part.
I, for example, buttons of the floors was not visible, even though they were clickable. Had to thread the needle and vytselit cursor undiminished section.

As far as I understand, lift is coming to some buildings ... problems with the mismatch, have concrete and wooden buildings.

And by the way ... I remember the three jaws of death, using Setscale to pocket size reduced ... of the Screen, that's a pity, not left out FO 4, but there is from Skyrim.

Spoiler

s
saturn7774 24.07.20

BlackTigerTK
The number can be from tenths and hundredths ... And simply give the command button Enter - confirmation, like disable enable , completely useless.
As far as I know, Disable is the deletion of the item from the game. I therefore cleaned the excess from your settlement, before the advent of fashion Scrap Everything.

B
BlackTigerTK 24.07.20

saturn7774 wrote:
Disable - is the removal of the item from the game
Disable - this concealment of the object, not delete. The object remains in the cell. So it is back to exercise with the enable command. For removal use the command markForDelete.
About the number - in the description of the command as the parameter is int, i.e. integer.

s
saturn7774 24.07.20

BlackTigerTK
That's right - I misspoke ... Disable does not remove the object from the game, but only hides it.

Z
Zolotko555 24.07.20

BlackTigerTK
Strange how this code works O_o hammered code (enter it is useless to zhmyakat it does not work) then jmackay on disable it disappears then enable and appears great...I was on the Mat mocked....to return it to normal the same manipulation, only the number changes by 1 ,but interestingly it becomes normal but around him an invisible box of his own only a large...I don't know understand or not...and that I did not succeed so it is from normal size to reduce the....if its number 1 for example - ( minus ) doesn't work...well, I have failed can decrease other code is needed....if you do not understand what I wrote here then take the video and clearly show how, for example a Mat, to reduce the size of the cloth?

B
BlackTigerTK 24.07.20

Золотко555
I think to reduce it you need to enter something like 0.5 as above wrote about saturn7774 shares. Even though description stated that as the parameter must be an integer. About the invisible fields are not know. It remains after hiding/symptoms of pad?

s
saturn7774 24.07.20

Золотко555
I perfectly understood you.
In this case, the original model remains the same size, and decreases its appearance in the game ...

Z
Zolotko555 24.07.20

saturn7774
BlackTigerTK
If you enter 0.5 it will increase by this number....logically, it is necessary to introduce minus 0.5 but with a minus does not work
Yes, you understand correctly
Well as to reduce the Mat to the size of a napkin? ☺

B
BlackTigerTK 24.07.20

Золотко555 wrote:
If you enter 0.5 it will increase by this number....logically, it is necessary to introduce minus 0.5 but with a minus does not work
Actually it seems to me that there is not addition, but multiplication. That is, if you enter 2, it will be doubled. If 1, then will return to face value. And, respectively, 0.5 will decrease by half. IMHO.

s
saturn7774 24.07.20

How to reduce :
From Setscale 0.99 and less.
Cons the console to enter, of course it is useless - it is such characters, certainly not perceive ...

BlackTigerTK right - resize, that's what happens.

Z
Zolotko555 24.07.20

saturn7774 wrote:
- it is such characters, certainly not perceive ...
not the console sees only cons with the different code modpos for example

s
saturn7774 24.07.20

Золотко555
But this already didn't I ... First time I hear that without mods, you can enter cons.
I always thought ModPos is a Trojan or a team of mods for blending or rotation of objects.