3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JWT 24.07.20 09:25 pm

Quest \"the Legend of osteoporotic\" (Divinity: Original Sin)

Took in the location with portals, the portal where the plants(the first one where you get after entering the portal of ice, dug up the Ghost sheep.Further, in locations with Muradin's on the table recipe to make the armor of osteobrama(for the translation). General question, where the wool needed in the forge of the elements apply, where to find wool,dead sheep?
16 Comments
Sort by:
A
ApTeM312 24.07.20

the corpse of the Ghost forest from the portal up Poo map, there is a tree with blue characters. Sheep draw flowers, star dust.

J
JWT 24.07.20

ApTeM312
OK, thank you.

G
GGame 24.07.20

and can you indicate on the map where exactly ?

A
Aleshenka 24.07.20

GGame

s
sobrichee 24.07.20

what is a location ? I'm just in a camp, then the orcs and immaculate.=)would like to try that for Bron'ka is.

A
Aleshenka 24.07.20

Ghostly forest. the Orc village, the home of the wizard below.
in this Loka can be accessed through a log with a poisonous cloud. there is a medallion of a wizard may pass

A
Aleshenka 24.07.20

Just in

Spoiler

G
Gallarm 24.07.20

where is the recipe take?

M
Motitame 24.07.20

Gallarm
In the lair Muradin.

A
AkellaYar 24.07.20

Tell me, what to do if you've already used a portal and they teleported to the area with the Ghost sheep?

x
x3mpoltava 24.07.20

Interested in the same question that AkellaYar'a

N
Neprotod 24.07.20

x3mpoltava
He was there buried, you need a normal level of perception

S
Straenger 24.07.20

I have this quest took digging and reading a book in the cemetery next to the starting city. In the text of the quest says that further information on this matter can be found in the country of the fairies. However, in Hibernate(or how it correctly) I could not find anything. May be someone can help me figure this out?

d
denis.bogomolov.71 24.07.20

Good Drau
in Hebihime parchment lies in the Treasury of the castle of Boreas that to get there, you need to answer the question of the statue (not one of those four stand there, at the corners, and embedded in the wall, in the form of barbaralee)

d
djjack 24.07.20

AkellaYar
the same problem, not parksnow made :-(

A
Andrey Melekesov 24.07.20

Where in the cemetery to find this book?