3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Saints Russia 24.07.20 09:25 pm

Help with headphones

The people, so the question is whether to change the razer kraken 7.1 (initially I really did not like, but was already used) on a hyper x core for the price now on them norms(4K), is it better in sound, especially in games like бф1
11 Comments
Sort by:
P
Protocol10 24.07.20

Saints Russia
Suggest you take apart sound card 7.1 and you take apart the headphones mounted without zvukovojj. Sounds reiterov shit in terms of detail, only the bass is powerful and all that blocks all other sounds. Say so-as are Kraken 7.1 on the shelf for six months without a case. Besides, the Kraken long sit - ears start to hurt after a couple hours of play.

S
Saints Russia 24.07.20

Protocol10
Well, I immediately after the purchase and realized and heard the sound of daub, and the bass, the barrel was greatly disappointed, now I want to take something with more clear and detailed sound

P
Protocol10 24.07.20

Saints Russia
Gaming ears should not be taken personally, for myself, I made such a conclusion. Usually they all have a bias towards bass is balanced and sound, there is not going to get it. Suggest to look for regular stereo headphones, but the soundcard can take the game already with 7.1 sound.

S
Saints Russia 24.07.20

Protocol10
and what ears then get a soundcard

I
Ivan Dro 24.07.20

Axelvox HD242 take it, I got one of these.
Now will be the top of their headphones that I have.
On the first place put Axelvox HD242, sitting on your head tolerable.
The second SteelSeries 5Hv3 almost the same sound, on a head sit perfectly on the computer and sit with them.
On the third Steelseries Siberia v2 is the original, worse in sound of these two, but not much, sitting on your head is not.
On the fourth Genius Cavimanus HS-G700V she has a built-in soundcard, dominated by low frequencies, there is vibroboy, a big plus, you can connect to the PS4.
There are other ears, Sony MDR-XB450AP, games are not suitable, a sound as of drums, over time, pressure on the ears, but are good for electronic music, and Philips SHP2000, not dear ears, the sound is good for the money, more not what to say.
See the soundcard from Asus such as the ASUS Xonar D1.

S
Saints Russia 24.07.20

Ivan Dro
there are only Axelvox HD272, um just a question, why the price is 2800, this is not a slag by chance?

N
Nikita Lisovskiy 24.07.20

Can take even the most mundane , I have over 300 have been served not very long , but the sound is good
Better a"soundcard expensive to take,instead of headphones
P. S This is just an advice,in that not particularly understand,just experience was.

S
Saints Russia 24.07.20

Nikita Lisovskiy
and there is a decent foreign zvukovoi?

I
Ivan Dro 24.07.20

Saints Russia
Ever play the Steelseries Siberia v2?, now, they are slightly better in sound will sound cleaner and more detailed, but if you have a razer kraken 7.1 and more dominated by the bottom, in Axelvox on the contrary, more highs, just like in SteelSeries that I have, the picture in the game more clear, better oriented in space.
At first I played the Genius Cavimanus HS-G700V, where the bass hammering be healthy still vibrated on his head, and I had SteelSeries 5Hv3, I played a little and thought, no, bass pecking, not so, and lost them just over a year, then I took down your SteelSeries 5Hv3 played in different games, and when put back, I realized that I felt like I was sitting with ear plugs, the sound is not crystal clear, but muffled along with the bass. With Axelvox HD242 I don't play, but I compared all the headphones in games and have to put them in first place in sound, not playing them because I also need comfort, the SteelSeries 5Hv3 in this respect is much better, they are not large, do not press on the head and weigh a little, as if there are none on the head. And Axelvox HD242 a little bulky, but sitting a little better than Siberia v2 and the sound is better. This is all my personal perception, everybody's different).

P
Protocol10 24.07.20

Saints Russia
and what ears then get a soundcard

Zvukovaja you can see something from the asus xonar for example. On the ears there is a huge selection, with the move don't even know what to suggest so as have not closely followed the innovations. It should be reviews to read the reviews, and it is better to go to the store right then and there to listen and choose.

S
Saints Russia 24.07.20

Protocol10
If it were that simple, I have to order and listen to the place just is not possible